sign me up for team los angeles please!

If people were originally from the NYC metro (NYC and the IMMEDIATE surrounding counties) , I think they should be on that team, if they'd like, regardless of their current location.
eh eh eh?![]()
Who do you have in mind? wewo was moved to that team
The way I see it is if you've moved somewhere and lived there your whole life and that is "home" to you, then that's where you represent. If you lived somewhere your whole life that feels like home even though you now live somewhere else, then the place you used to live is where you represent.
From there it's all just honor system that people won't say "Well I lived in D.C. for a week and I wanna be on ronpaul's team so that is what feels like home to me" or else we'll have to do something dumb and lame and leave it up to a strict IP lookup.

All right. well. In that case, perhaps a merge of the NYC team into the New York team wouldn't be such a bad idea, reason being for lack of members (at least members who noticed this thread). I've seen a few e's around ion the servers that are from brooklyn and staten island. I'll make them aware of this whole thing if they aren't already.![]()
Well I lived in D.C. for a week and I wanna be on ronpaul's team so that is what feels like home to me.
well DC and Pennsylvania are North East so add Erich and Ronpaul to New York. BTW, the Bronx is a borough in New York City. And it is the Bronx, like the Vatican and the White House. Originally much of the area now known as the Bronx was owned by one family named the Bronck family. People would say "I am going to the Bronck's" and it became the Bronx phonetically.

I'm right down the road from you Spank; Snoho ftw! Depending on time, I'd like to play.
Literally? Creepy.
Teams updated.