Scrim event idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pakistan. (Or Jersey, if you really want him to tell you)

Yeah he had said Jersey, but I caved in and moved him to the New York team because...well...I can't see there being many more people from Jersey signing up and "Team New York" wasn't full yet, so....yeah.
 
I will stand as the sole representative of our nation's capital, DC gogo! (Technically VA, close enough)
 
Yeah he had said Jersey, but I caved in and moved him to the New York team because...well...I can't see there being many more people from Jersey signing up and "Team New York" wasn't full yet, so....yeah.

Wait Wait Wait, Goomba said he was from Jersey? You've got the wrong Goomba then.

In the words of the Captain "I'd rather stick TOOTHPICKS in my EYES than live in JERSEY."
 
Wait Wait Wait, Goomba said he was from Jersey? You've got the wrong Goomba then.

In the words of the Captain "I'd rather stick TOOTHPICKS in my EYES than live in JERSEY."

yeh goomba is from pakistan. you can ask him yourself.
 
I'm from Arkansas, and have already contacted everyone who has DoD:S that I know of, but they're saying clans suck.... Anyways, stick me wherever I'm needed the most.
 
This is medviah reporting in. Oregon will beat you all. Get ready to die! (im joining)
 
Last edited:
Ha, this looks very intriguing. Competitive by nature I would be greatly saddened if I missed this opportunity to compete. With that being said, I have no choice but to comply and join my fellow countrymen. I hail from Ontario, Canada!
 
I think that about does it YSD? Start this up pl0x

I am working on a few things right now and Leadership is going over it to see if they're behind it or not.

IF SO:
I wanna have an "official" signup (all of these people already signed up, of course) to see if we can get more people involved.

IF NOT:
I don't think it is too likely, but then I will unofficially run it off of a non-eGO server.

Either way it's happening. Don't freak cause it's not happening right now haha.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top