Goomba is from the bronx (NYC).. drag his butt in here.![]()
I think he is from Staten Island or Brooklyn, I am from the Bronx originally. I want on team NYC!
Goomba is from the bronx (NYC).. drag his butt in here.![]()
I think he is from Staten Island or Brooklyn, I am from the Bronx originally. I want on team NYC!
I think he is from Staten Island or Brooklyn, I am from the Bronx originally. I want on team NYC!

Please, he's from a Middle eastern country, Afghanistan I think. Just ask him he'll tell ya,![]()
Pakistan. (Or Jersey, if you really want him to tell you)
Yeah he had said Jersey, but I caved in and moved him to the New York team because...well...I can't see there being many more people from Jersey signing up and "Team New York" wasn't full yet, so....yeah.
Wait Wait Wait, Goomba said he was from Jersey? You've got the wrong Goomba then.
In the words of the Captain "I'd rather stick TOOTHPICKS in my EYES than live in JERSEY."
Wait Wait Wait, Goomba said he was from Jersey? You've got the wrong Goomba then.
In the words of the Captain "I'd rather stick TOOTHPICKS in my EYES than live in JERSEY."
I think that about does it YSD? Start this up pl0x