Idea of gag movie

BCA

Poster Extraordinaire
=(e)=
Joined
Dec 26, 2010
Messages
2,010
Hey i got the idea today to make a frag video to gag about jail in css. I play jail some times but i feel like it would be funny to make a video to do it. Let me know if you want to or would be interested in making it.


By gag movie i mean to make a funny video of the allies control the germans in like a prison camp or something to make a crack at jail but dods verson.
 
Last edited:
Uhhhh....I keep getting on the DoD forums and thinking I'm on CSS some reason.

Can we fix this?
 
Dont get it. Explain yourself soldier!

and lets keep css sillyness out of hardcore dod gaming forum of glory :D
 
DoD:s version of jail. Great idea but most likely it will not happen. Of course if we did this our jail would be better.
 
Have you ever seen Hogan's Heros? That is basically what your suggesting. Google it if you haven't
 
DoD:s jail would be wack, end of story. CS:S jail is lame enough, reminds me of the role-players in HL2DM. Waaaaaaaaaaaackkkk.

Also, what the heck is this thread even about?
 
There's even a DoD:S Hogan's Heros server :P

Is it like an rp server? Plz what is the ip? If we did have a hogans heros themed server It would be legit if the map was an exact replica of stalag 13. And you could dig tunnels and have all the secret passage ways like they do in the show.

Yes. I'm 16 and watch TVland. Don't judge.:glare:
 
Last edited:
Is it like an rp server? Plz what is the ip? If we did have a hogans heros themed server It would be legit if the map was an exact replica of stalag 13. And you could dig tunnels and have all the secret passage ways like they do in the show.

Yes. I'm 16 and watch TVland. Don't judge.:glare:

I'm sure the theme of stalag 17 wouldn't stick with everyone.. Keep in mind that various war crimes from genocide to mass murder to torture also occurred in POW camps..
 
I'm sure the theme of stalag 17 wouldn't stick with everyone.. Keep in mind that various war crimes from genocide to mass murder to torture also occurred in POW camps..

This is exactly why a DoD version of Jail will NOT happen. Yes, I know, there were German POWs in camps guarded by the Allies. But it just doesn't matter; as soon as people see camps and swastikas or Iron Crosses, they'll assume that we support that, and some genius will get the idea to put Nazi uniform skins on the guards instead, which will make it even worse.

How do I know this? Because I kicked the idea around myself for a few minutes about four months back, and the answer was a very obvious no. Yes, it might be an interesting gameplay modification. But it's never going to happen in eGO. Consider how many people would leave if this appeared; it would be a death blow for our division, in the interest of drawing a small number of people. If you're interested in mods, do some research, see what's out there, and if you can make a good case for it (and by that I don't mean "lol this would be cool what do you think") in the Drop Box, we'd be more than happy to hear you out and discuss it.

Border Control Agent: You might want to try getting involved with the Media Team for a project like this, just as a recommendation. You'd be more likely to find a much more receptive audience there.
 
you guys are just jealous! but anyway, that would be hilarious :P
 
Back
Top