All Axis Realism players...

YoSpankDawg

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
2,019
Our meeting is tomorrow at 7pm EST--not 7:30, not 7:15, not 7:05. The only thing that is gonna keep us from being in there on time is if I don't get our locked Vent channel in time. I plan on being on Vent (hopefully with the room set up) well before then, and you can always PM me for the password.

Once I am in-game, however, do NOT send me Vent PMs. Period. If you can't help being late, join us anyways, but understand that we've already started talking and we're not backtracking for you. You can send me a Steam PM or you can contact somebody else in-game, but if I am in-game and get a Vent PM I will not be happy.

Also...I know we all have lives outside of eGO, but we have 63 people on the Axis team. In theory up to 32 could play any given night, and only 16 are guaranteed to play. 31 won't play no matter what. That's my nice, hinting, way of saying "attend the meeting". :)

(And remember...contacting me throughout the week is still better than just showing on Saturday night without notice. If I hear nothing, I assume you can't make it that week)
 
Last edited:
I say Be at the meeting it's fun and u get to possibly run thru different scenarios, "hint" "hint" :)

plus I feel guilty for no cake for the last 15 months of realism so i gonna bring the Pie, Cake too expensive sorry guys :(
 
You can send me a PM on vent, Ill give you the PW. If you have me added (BOE JANGLES) send me a steam message first.

If I dont reply it means I hate you. Just kidding, most likely means I went away to get a drink of water, YSD bores me sometimes. Dont be afraid to spam the letter P I have it on Text to SPeech.

However, if you're an allied player and you do this, Ill block you, and remove you from steam friends. Im hoping everyone is more mature than your average 5 year old.
 
Last edited:
I dont know what to do yospankdog, i usually work til 10p eastern on friday nights, but still want a shot at getting on the frontlines if i get off early enough saturday
 
Come on people attend the meeting it is fun and you have a better chance to play if you go
 
I dont know what to do yospankdog, i usually work til 10p eastern on friday nights, but still want a shot at getting on the frontlines if i get off early enough saturday

Welp...that puts you higher than most still at least--just not as high as the peeps who are actually making it. (Steam) PM me into submission until I share strats with ya.



EDIT: Ah, and Spartacus--can't reply to your PMs cause you're blocking PMs. Gotta hit me up on Steam. (when in doubt, contact me on Steam, people)
 
Last edited:
Why do I get caught with work when there is a stat meeting goin' on :`(. Lets hope I actually get to play saturday...
 
Not possible sorry.. to be realistic I won't be able to make any meetings however i should make most games.. Meeting time is afternoon for me on a Saturday.. I am either starting or finishing work. Realism time though is 3pm Sunday for me so normally i can do this.
 
Not possible sorry.. to be realistic I won't be able to make any meetings however i should make most games.. Meeting time is afternoon for me on a Saturday.. I am either starting or finishing work. Realism time though is 3pm Sunday for me so normally i can do this.

Probably best thing to do is message the command staff about the details of the meeting.
Cheers mate!
 
EDIT: Ah, and Spartacus--can't reply to your PMs cause you're blocking PMs. Gotta hit me up on Steam. (when in doubt, contact me on Steam, people)

Alrighty, just went through my settings and fixed that so I can receive PMs from anyone.

Also, Steam is a 'yes' though I know you're in-game at the moment so, I'll leave you to see this when you've got free time.

Cheers!
 
Alrighty, just went through my settings and fixed that so I can receive PMs from anyone.

Also, Steam is a 'yes' though I know you're in-game at the moment so, I'll leave you to see this when you've got free time.

Cheers!

Steam is always fine unless I just happen to be dl'ing a map. It's Vent PMs that are the bane of my computer's existence.



And yeah--the meetings are just showing commitment/dedication to the team, as well as being on-board with our plans. Strat meeting is the preferred method, but there are other ways...
 
technically we were supposed to start at 7:45 est...

Technically schmechnically. Everywhere I saw said 7pm. A few lone, brave, souls were around almost on-time--well before anybody else lol

http://www.edgegamers.org/forums/showthread.php?t=161918
Greetings Realism Allies! We have the event server this and every Thursday night during the campaign from 7:45 to 8:45 pm eastern to practice the maps. We will also have a locked room in vent to work on strategy. Soldiers who attend the practice will receive playing slots first. Not everyone can make the Thursday night sessions, but be there if you can. My personal goal, as always, is to let everyone play and have a good time, but we also want to be prepared. Use this thread to sign up for Thursday the 10th.
The Command Staff Allied Forces: Boyle, tomi87, lungbuster4417, Megs A Tagger.



No one was late, take care of your own team, and stop trying to beat up your fellow eGO members. What the Allies do or do not do should not be a concern of yours and we are not the enemy. We are all eGO members and a part of the DoDS division playing a game. If we can not get along and have some fun competition with each other, then leadership will make it all go away. At least for a few members! This message comes from Advisor, not [Cinc] Boyle.
 
Last edited:
No one was late, take care of your own team, and stop trying to beat up your fellow eGO members. What the Allies do or do not do should not be a concern of yours and we are not the enemy. We are all eGO members and a part of the DoDS division playing a game. If we can not get along and have some fun competition with each other, then leadership will make it all go away. At least for a few members! This message comes from Advisor, not [Cinc] Boyle.

Boyle, as well as all Allied players, I apologize for anything I said that offended you. It was not my intent to beat anybody up, just to remind my team that we all need to show up, and on time, because most events have problems with starting on time and also with getting decent turn-out. Myself, as well as a few others (though I take full responsibility), thought that was the case here again and I wanted to be putting an end to it. I was too focused on checking to make sure my team was leaving your thread alone to have seen that there was a change in the time of your meetings.

Again, I am sorry, and if there is some way I can fix this or convince you that I don't consider you guys the enemy, let me know.
 
Back
Top