All Axis Realism players...

so because i cant come that meeting u wont let me play? did i get that right? and also like u say it dosent help if i tell u at the pm i cant make becuase i have early wakeup morning that dosent help!
 
and also i tryito ask last time that pw u didnt give even that! Just what i tryito say u still havto let others play 2 u cant keep them out of the games because of that
 
so because i cant come that meeting u wont let me play? did i get that right? and also like u say it dosent help if i tell u at the pm i cant make becuase i have early wakeup morning that dosent help!

We're not saying that we wont let you play, but the strat meeting will go over the more important (As the command staff feels) of the two maps, and we're going to take the guys who come and know what we want over a guy who is "Fresh of the boat" so to speak. Racing, if I dont have you added, add me to steam and send ME a message asking for the PW.


and also i tryito ask last time that pw u didnt give even that! Just what i tryito say u still havto let others play 2 u cant keep them out of the games because of that

Again, YSD said that Vent PMs do not get al ong with his computer, so if you're late to vent, message ME (Dr.Compton) to get the PW, send me a message on STEAM FIRST if I dont have you added THEN send me a PM on vent.
 
Yeah I am not gonna repeat what Compton said, just to point out that he got things right--people at the meetings will get the preference cause it's at a horrible time for some of them as well, but the fact is that they make it.

Last week you showed up in Vent and asked for the password when we already had our 16. Sorry dude. I can't just suddenly open up a 33rd spot in the server to add you. You would have played in the second half, but you left. It's nothing personal--keep in mind that literally half of the team will not get to play at all each week if everybody were to show up. Last week the guys who stuck around got to play and the only reason why a small handful of us played both maps was because people just left. Otherwise, I am playing as many people as I can each week.

Also, I just want to clarify--you CAN send me Steam PMs. That's fine. Like 20 of you have added me on Steam and I don't think I have ignored anybody (unless I was in the middle of playing a round of Realism). I am very accommodating/welcoming when you just talk to me, but showing up and making demands or getting upset when things don't go how you want doesn't really work out well.

Please keep in mind that I have 63 (and growing) people to keep track of. I have dozens of rules to keep enforced, dozens of PMs of questions coming in 5 minutes before realism that could have been asked throughout the week, tons of strategies and plans of attack/defense for each contingency on each map. I've gotta work with the TA's on stuff, put my foot in my mouth on a daily basis (and then try to remove it), make sure I do what needs to get done, and try to make our plans work on the fly while trying to play everybody. There's a lot more than this that needs to be done and anybody who has spent some time on Vent or Steam with me knows that I have countless distractions to deal with around here including a puppy whose life goal is to destroy everything I have when I am not looking.

I can handle all of this quite well (especially thanks to the assistance of my great team of Compton, Brain, Death_Keeper, Stormy, Blue, IO and Ides) regardless, and I have no complaints (any of those guys can tell you that I love doing this and I spend too much time thinking about it)--I just want you to realize that I really do WANT for you all to be able to play and have a great time, but you need to understand why, when you participate in no planning throughout the week, show up right before realism, want to play the first round and ask me for the password...why I don't jump right on it.

racing...let's talk. PM me on Steam. I might be up still when you get up in the morning, even. Any of the rest of you (my team or Allies) can too. If you're ignored, I'll get back to you as soon as I can.
 
F?r das Volk!

Just as YSD and Compton have said. We do not want to continuously have the same players play the entire time. Even though we would have a major tactical advantage having a dedicated team like that, it simply isn't fair to everyone. The fact is...Who is going to show more dedication to the team then another? those people are higher on our priority list. Bad Brain is typically up at 3 am just for a meeting with the Axis CO's and XO's That may or may not even go somewhere. Real life comes first always, and those who have more time to put into realism will get to play more, that's just how it is.... If you can't make it to an axis meeting you can talk to one of the leadership members and we may be able to give you a privet class.
 
death keeper

real live come allways first no matter what even that realism cant change that and u really think i stay up like 3 am that i can make up that meeting and then wakeup 6am to drive car and i dont say that brain dosent stay up 3am but i am pretty sure also that he dosent havto wakeup 6 am but we will see that at the night will u let me play or not
 
death keeper

real live come allways first no matter what even that realism cant change that and u really think i stay up like 3 am that i can make up that meeting and then wakeup 6am to drive car and i dont say that brain dosent stay up 3am but i am pretty sure also that he dosent havto wakeup 6 am but we will see that at the night will u let me play or not

If we have a spot open we would love for you to play. Judging by only 20 people showed up last night (for the 32 slots) we will, so stick around.

So stick in vent, even if we don't get you in on the first battle you'll probably be able to come to the second.

I've pulled start meetings with YSD that gave me only a couple hours of sleep before I had to make my hour and a half commute to work, I know exactly what you're talking about. and I agree Real-life ALWAYS comes first. But for those will more flexable scheduals, particuarly on friday nights....they're higher in our priority lists. Besides these meetings always start before realism would normually start anyways. I'm assuming you're a euro player...realism's never been friendly to euro players.... WE have out euro realisms; however, we never seem to get many euro players in on them....
 
no the events dosent make me any problems to play only those meetings

We've tried to schedual the meetings where most of the players will be able to attend them, unfourtunitly if you fall outside of the median it's harder to attend, we know and are sorry for that. But we trying to encourage participaition in these meetings. We can't cater to everyone's specific needs. None of us are paid, none of the axis leaders are even leadership. We're doing the best we can with what we have. As I said before it's likely you'll get to play so STICK in vent. You probably will be able to play on the second map.
 
If we have a spot open we would love for you to play. Judging by only 20 people showed up last night (for the 32 slots) we will, so stick around.

So stick in vent, even if we don't get you in on the first battle you'll probably be able to come to the second.

I've pulled start meetings with YSD that gave me only a couple hours of sleep before I had to make my hour and a half commute to work,
I know exactly what you're talking about. and I agree Real-life ALWAYS comes first. But for those will more flexable scheduals, particuarly on friday nights....they're higher in our priority lists. Besides these meetings always start before realism would normually start anyways. I'm assuming you're a euro player...realism's never been friendly to euro players.... WE have out euro realisms; however, we never seem to get many euro players in on them....

I know, I know...I keep weird hours. Compton goes to bed after watching Wheel of Fortune and drinking his Ensure, you claim to have something called a "real life", and the only reason why Brain is almost always around when I am plotting is when he wakes up in the morning and I'm online going through every possible scenario in my head that I then want to run by somebody...

Brain: "No, YSD, they are not going to suddenly parachute more men in from behind..."
Me: "But I am saying just incase they did, I want to..."
 
I know, I know...I keep weird hours. Compton goes to bed after watching Wheel of Fortune and drinking his Ensure, you claim to have something called a "real life", and the only reason why Brain is almost always around when I am plotting is when he wakes up in the morning and I'm online going through every possible scenario in my head that I then want to run by somebody...

Brain: "No, YSD, they are not going to suddenly parachute more men in from behind..."
Me: "But I am saying just incase they did, I want to..."

J _ R K F A C _

I'd like to buy a vowel: E.
 
Back
Top