Well I was looking for tablets/ereaders that would suit my budget and would allow me to move on from my quite trusty iPod Touch 32gb. I know it's a resistive touchscreen and I can live with that, multitouch isn't that important in the end. I'm looking for a tablet to act as an ereader, play music and movies and allow the ocassional game, no matter how simple that may be. It also has to be 7'' which means there is a large market.
This thing only costs ?199.99 and it looks pretty good, especially when it eventually gets it's android 2.2 update and adds the android store so you don't have to manually implent them.
What's your take, does anyone here have one?
This thing only costs ?199.99 and it looks pretty good, especially when it eventually gets it's android 2.2 update and adds the android store so you don't have to manually implent them.
What's your take, does anyone here have one?













