Marvel vs Capcom 3

While it is "fun", online play is...well...spamtastic.

It pushed me to the point of wanting to return my copy. (Since so many of my friends bought it, I could just go to their place and play it lol)

100% agree. This game is fun for the first 6 hours, after is just more of the same.
The game is fast, so you get bored in the same way, fast...
 
100% agree. This game is fun for the first 6 hours, after is just more of the same.
The game is fast, so you get bored in the same way, fast...

Yup. It's fun with friends, especially when you both random. Makes for epic banter as we unleash random hyper combos.

Also, Beta, I have it for the 360.
 
I'm trying to learn Spencer a bit more, his BIONIC ARRRRRRRM hyper is so devastating

:(
Not Bionic Lancer...
Spencer is a part of my brother's team, alongside Dormammu and X-23.

I, personally, use Wolverine, Chris, and Haggar.
 
Chris has the worst lines ever in this game haha

EAT LEAD, EAT LEAD, FIRE IN THE HOLE, EAT IT, EAT IT, FIRE IN THE HOLE
 
Input combo

BERSERKER SLASH BERSERKER BARRAGE FATAL CLAW

Receive rage :D
Beaten my other brother several times with Wolverine's ability to pretty much chain every hit into fatal claw.
 
Woah o.O I just got out of a few games playing as Wolverine. He's really been buffed up.
 
I love Wesker, when I was playing last week I went on a 5 win streak by just using Samurai Edge
 
NEUTRALIZENEUTRALIZENEUTRALIZENEUTRALIZE

For the life of me, I can't do a shoryuken on the stick
 
Yeah, it's pretty annoying. But after awhile I got the hang of it. Sometimes hadouken'ing on the thumbstick, failing, then trying again without letting go accidentally makes me shoryuken, though.
 
I tried almost every method, nothing works :(

Also did anyone else see the gameplay of Jill and Shuma on Youtube? Capcom must of removed the videos.

Jill is a totally new character, and the statement Capcom made about her being the fastest character in the game is true. Her level 3 hyper gives her this crazy movement speed and lets her float in the air when she dashes. Shuma looks the same, nothing different from his MVC2 moveset.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top