- Joined
- Mar 11, 2011
- Messages
- 583
A couple days ago I (finally) received the mail-in rebate for one of my computer components I bought. I've got $30 now that I'm considering spending on a new game. Does anyone have any suggestions for me? 
Here are the games I already have, just so you know to not recommend them:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Just Cause 2
Killing Floor
ARMA II
ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead
Battlefield 2
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Team Fortress Classic
Aliens vs. Predator
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
BioShock 2
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Garry's Mod
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Mafia II
Portal
Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
I'm mostly into first-person shooters, but if you've got a game that you absolutely love, please feel free to recommend it to me here. A short summary of what you do and don't like about it (why is it fun or worth getting, etc.) would be appreciated as well, as that will better help me to decide what game would be best to buy, but I won't be angry if you don't provide one
Thanks guys!

Here are the games I already have, just so you know to not recommend them:
Battlefield: Bad Company 2
Counter-Strike: Source
Just Cause 2
Killing Floor
ARMA II
ARMA II: Operation Arrowhead
Battlefield 2
Day of Defeat: Source
Half-Life
Half-Life 2
Half-Life 2: Episode One
Half-Life 2: Episode Two
Half-Life 2: Lost Coast
Half-Life: Blue Shift
Half-Life: Opposing Force
Star Wars: Battlefront II
Team Fortress Classic
Aliens vs. Predator
Amnesia: The Dark Descent
BioShock 2
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion
Garry's Mod
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Mafia II
Portal
Team Fortress 2
Minecraft
I'm mostly into first-person shooters, but if you've got a game that you absolutely love, please feel free to recommend it to me here. A short summary of what you do and don't like about it (why is it fun or worth getting, etc.) would be appreciated as well, as that will better help me to decide what game would be best to buy, but I won't be angry if you don't provide one

Thanks guys!

Last edited:
















