Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Apr 16, 2011 #21 Whooo! When will it get there? E/ Yes, I did in fact just make that. Paint is garbage. I had to open up Photoshop to do that.
Whooo! When will it get there? E/ Yes, I did in fact just make that. Paint is garbage. I had to open up Photoshop to do that.
Ric The Boys Club =(eGO)= Joined Feb 14, 2009 Messages 12,920 Apr 17, 2011 #22 Ph?bus said: Whooo! When will it get there? E/ Yes, I did in fact just make that. Paint is garbage. I had to open up Photoshop to do that. Click to expand... Estimated delivery date is 4/22/2011(Friday) or 4/25/2011(Monday). I didn't have enough money to waste on doing an overnight or 1 day shipping, haha. The reason why I put it that high is to spend on the actual PC, not a 400 dollar shipping bill. Once I put it together, I'll definitely take some pictures! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
Ph?bus said: Whooo! When will it get there? E/ Yes, I did in fact just make that. Paint is garbage. I had to open up Photoshop to do that. Click to expand... Estimated delivery date is 4/22/2011(Friday) or 4/25/2011(Monday). I didn't have enough money to waste on doing an overnight or 1 day shipping, haha. The reason why I put it that high is to spend on the actual PC, not a 400 dollar shipping bill. Once I put it together, I'll definitely take some pictures! :thumbup::thumbup::thumbup: