- Joined
- Mar 13, 2011
- Messages
- 5
apparent shiny helmet fix:
r_worldlights 0
I haven't tried it yet. GL
r_worldlights 0
I haven't tried it yet. GL
DUDE that is awesome! That makes me want to play DoD now

Not to that extent, but I do get shiny helmets and stuff now, as if the sunlight is 'reflecting' off the edges.
Anyway i only have those shiny helmets like skippy has too. Maybe update your videocard drivers, i dunno, but its not suppose to look like that, i quess.
.Anyone else noticed when you speak the game sound reduces? Really noticable after 5sec.
Really annoying -.-
DUDE that is awesome! That makes me want to play DoD now
Quick! Get TF2 recruits!
Were the real helmets shiny? I don't think the real helmets during the time were shiny...they should'nt have done that. Oh well, it's just a game I guess.
So...
Yeah! What she said!
We're just one step closer to having hats in DoD, aren't we.
*gulps*
