After Update DOD player model looks like this...??

Might not wanna edit any console based stuff like that. As the KAC might consider it cheating.
 
Omg that looks so weird :P Anyway i only have those shiny helmets like skippy has too. Maybe update your videocard drivers, i dunno, but its not suppose to look like that, i quess.
 
I find it really useful and nice tbh, so everyone else doesn't have to pick out what I said since I blast music when I play. Doesn't help my comprehension when others speak though :(.

But the helmets, the helmets need to return to normal.
 
Last edited:
Yeah I too have the mirror helmet problem. It's really annoying, and also half the tie they just look white.


Anyone else noticed when you speak the game sound reduces? Really noticable after 5sec.

Really annoying -.-

yes. EXTREMELY annoying
 
yeah ive got that. i've only noticed it on guns though. if im in the light it gets all shiny but it really just looks white and washed out. its annoying.
 
Not to that extent, but I do get shiny helmets and stuff now, as if the sunlight is 'reflecting' off the edges.




This is unbelievable. I am also having the same problem which you are having. VALVe's updates to its source games included High-Dynamic-Range Lighting "improvements" so that the player will have proper shadow and light-cast effects.

In my opinion, their project totally failed badly because not only did it affect Day of Defeat: Source, but also the rest of Source Engine games.
 
I have the same problem as skippy the glowing helmets are... sometimes quite nuisance... but sometimes its fun coz you can see someone in the dark better :P
 
I thought it was a HDR issue. If HDR messes up, it can make everything look all shiny or way too dark. DoD:S pretty much relies on HDR for the most part.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top