Team Fortress 2 Pathfinders


tf2_pathfinders.png



<div style="width: 500px; text-align: center" align="center">Team Fortress 2 leadership has come to recognize that our servers fill when our members are playing on the servers. Fancy that. With recent server changes, some servers are filling faster than others. It is our intention that no server be left behind. In light of this, we are creating a new team, who's focus will be on improving server ranking and recruiting.

Introducing the Pathfinders.

The Pathfinders will be an elite team, specially trained to improve the above metrics. There are 30 positions available:

6 eGOs from TF2
18 eGs from TF2
6 PSC members (any division and rank)

We will need coverage in a variety of timezones. Dedicated members please apply with a PM to vudu.



</div>​
 
An elite team to join servers and play? Sounds fun! :)

-Allan
 
Good Job to all those whom will be filling all the slots needed & all the work being done!
 
Just don't be too elite and pwn the pubs too badly so that they leave the server...lol
 

This ain't YouTube or facebook while commenting on some celebrities tweet son.





Anyways I'll go ahead and sign up for each of the eGO spots, and half of the eG spots. I can fill up a server without anybodies help whatsoever. But you know, sick days I need someone there.
 
PM sent too! , lets do this


noise , we know that you can do anything without no one , but this is to much for you hahaha
 
The ability to keep order on a server is attractive. It's the sole reason I started playing on eGO servers back in the days of DoD, heh.

I've noticed the same thing with eGO BC2 servers. I don't have any power there, but when I do play there, more people start showing up lol.
 
PM sent. Not the first time we've had to do this. If it's run well then I see good things for tf2's numbers.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top