- Joined
- Dec 6, 2010
- Messages
- 4,369
Noooooooooooooooooooo. There are no cookies in hardcore mode![]()
But hardcore is delicious!
Noooooooooooooooooooo. There are no cookies in hardcore mode![]()
But hardcore is delicious!
But hardcore is delicious!
dont you mean to say, "hardcore is a sniper fest"?
No I mean the hardcore cookies are delicious. Mmmmmmmmm cookies.
well if the cookies are "hardcore" that sounds like it would break teeth

thanks for setting up another tourney. that last one was fun as hell
any time-frame for when the teams will be announced?
same here KD25thanks for setting up another tourney. that last one was fun as hell
The last one was a lot fun for me too. I already sign up as a standbye to fill in again for this tourment, I also certain I be around for the event, but if it changes to (Hardcore), sorry I will have to decline and sit this tourment out.
sorry hardcore ok for some, but it is not my cup of tea.
I'm gonna be playing SQ-DM all week to prepare!75 kills to win? wasn't the last one 50?:confused1:
And i am guessing the # of rounds will depend on the # of teams
It was incorrect. It has been fixed. It will be 50 kills. And yes, the number of rounds will depend on the number of teams.


It must be very challenging to attempt to make all team equal
I love these tourneys. Keep it up leadership![]()

FORCE everybody to go repair tool only. TADAaa.![]()
FORCE everybody to go repair tool only. TADAaa.![]()
Or paddles.