Official May BC2 Squad Deathmatch Tourney Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks for setting up another tourney. that last one was fun as hell

any time-frame for when the teams will be announced?
 
thanks for setting up another tourney. that last one was fun as hell

any time-frame for when the teams will be announced?

According to the boss man Slaz....

"The team assignments and schedule will be posted after sign-ups close on May 10th and will be posted in this thread."
 
thanks for setting up another tourney. that last one was fun as hell
same here KD25 :) The last one was a lot fun for me too. I already sign up as a standbye to fill in again for this tourment, I also certain I be around for the event, but if it changes to (Hardcore), sorry I will have to decline and sit this tourment out. :( sorry hardcore ok for some, but it is not my cup of tea.
 
I've not played Squad DM in a while. This should be interesting :) I'm gonna be playing SQ-DM all week to prepare!

Oh, and soft-core mode is all good with me. I saw the modifications making it a "Modified Hardcore" server. Kill cam and 3D spotting turned off should bring the playing field level. Be sure to use the mini-maps as much as possible!!

Anyone wanna get in on some squad gaming sometime this week between 9pm and 2am EST message me!!
 
75 kills to win? wasn't the last one 50?:confused1:

And i am guessing the # of rounds will depend on the # of teams


It was incorrect. It has been fixed. It will be 50 kills. And yes, the number of rounds will depend on the number of teams.
 
It must be very challenging to attempt to make all team equal :)

I love these tourneys. Keep it up leadership :D
 
I'm in for my first tourney. I'm so used to being a Engineer/Tank on Heavy Metal, I will have to figure out a new combo to use.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top