F Foxtrot. I made one post Joined May 10, 2011 Messages 27 May 12, 2011 #1 So what're your guys' fav guns or clases? Or what do you do best with?
T tomi87 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 14, 2009 Messages 3,616 May 12, 2011 #2 sniper oh wait its heavy tank
B Blasphemy Poster Extraordinaire Joined Dec 17, 2008 Messages 3,684 May 12, 2011 #4 Agrees with Beef lol
S Skipper Finny Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 25, 2008 Messages 2,591 May 12, 2011 #6 Starting to enjoy the Garand, but honestly grenades are my favorite.
W wewo Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jan 12, 2009 Messages 3,433 May 12, 2011 #10 Any weapon I pull out of the cold, dead hands of my enemy, Muhaha.
B BIOHZRD03 Thread Junky Joined May 12, 2009 Messages 867 May 12, 2011 #12 wewo said: Any weapon I pull out of the cold, dead hands of my enemy, Muhaha. Click to expand... you are a sick individual... ...and that's why we keep you around... im gonna have to say BAR, rifles, Sniper...not necessarily in that order...
wewo said: Any weapon I pull out of the cold, dead hands of my enemy, Muhaha. Click to expand... you are a sick individual... ...and that's why we keep you around... im gonna have to say BAR, rifles, Sniper...not necessarily in that order...
Adam Man, I'm pretty. =(eGO)= Joined Jul 26, 2008 Messages 7,460 May 12, 2011 #13 My favorite class is Physical Education.. Wait, what?
B BaCkStAb! Forum Fiend Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 729 May 12, 2011 #14 MP40 all the way across the sky yeaaaaa yeeeaaAAAAAaaAAAAAaaa so intense
B Bad Brain EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2009 Messages 1,226 May 12, 2011 #15 they're all equally terrible -.-
S Superglue EGO Zealot =(e)= Joined Sep 17, 2010 Messages 1,428 May 12, 2011 #16 mp40, rocket classes, snipers and k98 I suppose
C Chuck Norris Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 10, 2011 Messages 2,881 May 12, 2011 #18 BAR and STG44
P Panzer1509 Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 18, 2009 Messages 2,354 May 12, 2011 #20 Specialist: Johnson machine gun and welrod secondary >.> Nah seriously, I like the mp40 Went on a tear on anzio once, 7 people were lying dead within a minute
Specialist: Johnson machine gun and welrod secondary >.> Nah seriously, I like the mp40 Went on a tear on anzio once, 7 people were lying dead within a minute