S Smilodon EGO Addict Joined Aug 3, 2010 Messages 1,202 May 12, 2011 #21 Axis rocket, then Allied rocket, then Springfield 1903, then Karabiner '98 Kurz, and finally the Browning Automatic Rifle.
Axis rocket, then Allied rocket, then Springfield 1903, then Karabiner '98 Kurz, and finally the Browning Automatic Rifle.
Megs A Tagger John Madden! Joined Mar 5, 2009 Messages 8,206 May 12, 2011 #22 STG44 - Axis Sniper/BAR - Allies
C Cakeman EGO Addict Joined Jul 6, 2008 Messages 1,271 May 12, 2011 #23 I would have to say assault. Mostly due to the fact it's the only thing I can sometimes get kills with.
I would have to say assault. Mostly due to the fact it's the only thing I can sometimes get kills with.
E Erich EGO Zealot Joined Oct 31, 2009 Messages 1,767 May 12, 2011 #25 All of them besides Thompson..
B BIGBAS Poster Extraordinaire Joined Jul 5, 2010 Messages 2,289 May 12, 2011 #26 tomi87 said: sniper oh wait its heavy tank Click to expand... Sniper???? no way!!! LOL
R RustleMyJimmies I made one post Joined Apr 26, 2011 Messages 10 May 13, 2011 #27 B.A.R because I can switch firemodes from semi-automatic to fully automatic.
D DeReV I made one post Joined May 10, 2011 Messages 6 May 13, 2011 #28 STG44 hands down is one of my favorite guns when I used to play DoD:S.
L Lupus620 EGO Zealot Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 1,440 May 13, 2011 #30 STG44 then Allied Sniper then B.A.R.
P private jackson Active Member Joined Nov 30, 2010 Messages 363 May 13, 2011 #31 bar Thompson sniper m1 grande m1 carbine and rocket
Z Ziegenpeter Famous Joined Mar 6, 2010 Messages 514 May 14, 2011 #32 Depends on map and Team on Avalanche i like Axis rifle and Allies sniper or Assault on Anzio Support rules
Depends on map and Team on Avalanche i like Axis rifle and Allies sniper or Assault on Anzio Support rules
M Madvillain EGO Zealot Joined Jan 13, 2010 Messages 1,445 May 16, 2011 #34 Supporttttttttt all the way. Then rocket, then k98 (garand sucks )