reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jun 10, 2011 #1 It all begins now! (I'll edit in more once i get more work done ) The plan is to paint the inside red, dremel some holes for cable routing, add some stenciled in CCCP decals, and have an awesome compact rig.
It all begins now! (I'll edit in more once i get more work done ) The plan is to paint the inside red, dremel some holes for cable routing, add some stenciled in CCCP decals, and have an awesome compact rig.
Mr.Game Forum Fiend Joined Feb 2, 2011 Messages 695 Jun 10, 2011 #2 Sounds good so far, can't wait to see the rest. I've currently got this case, but I'm holding off on the rest in hope of bulldozer making everything cheaper: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Mini-P180-Case/dp/B001450OMO"]Antec Mini P180[/ame]
Sounds good so far, can't wait to see the rest. I've currently got this case, but I'm holding off on the rest in hope of bulldozer making everything cheaper: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Mini-P180-Case/dp/B001450OMO"]Antec Mini P180[/ame]
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jun 10, 2011 #3 I already own all the PC stuff, just waiting on the case, and some paint and a dremel
Ph?bus EGO Is My Life! Joined Jul 2, 2009 Messages 4,155 Jun 11, 2011 #4 I've been thinking of making a mATX rig. Tell me how you like it when you're done.
A a pet rock Poster Extraordinaire Joined Oct 29, 2008 Messages 2,417 Jun 11, 2011 #5 Ph?bus said: I've been thinking of making a mATX rig. Tell me how you like it when you're done. Click to expand... Psh, I've been thinking of making a mITX rig. :biggrin: Too bad I've gotta wait for the right time to upgrade.
Ph?bus said: I've been thinking of making a mATX rig. Tell me how you like it when you're done. Click to expand... Psh, I've been thinking of making a mITX rig. :biggrin: Too bad I've gotta wait for the right time to upgrade.
reflex99 EGO Is My Life! Joined Dec 18, 2008 Messages 4,044 Jun 12, 2011 #6 Bought an H50 off a guy on OCN. before you start hating, it was only $45, and he is including 2 fans.
Bought an H50 off a guy on OCN. before you start hating, it was only $45, and he is including 2 fans.