The building of my mATX rig :D

reflex99

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Dec 18, 2008
Messages
4,044
It all begins now!




(I'll edit in more once i get more work done :))

The plan is to paint the inside red, dremel some holes for cable routing, add some stenciled in CCCP decals, and have an awesome compact rig.
 
Sounds good so far, can't wait to see the rest.

I've currently got this case, but I'm holding off on the rest in hope of
bulldozer making everything cheaper
:
[ame="http://www.amazon.com/Antec-Mini-P180-Case/dp/B001450OMO"]Antec Mini P180[/ame]
 
I already own all the PC stuff, just waiting on the case, and some paint and a dremel
 
I've been thinking of making a mATX rig. Tell me how you like it when you're done.
 
I've been thinking of making a mATX rig. Tell me how you like it when you're done.

Psh, I've been thinking of making a mITX rig. :biggrin: Too bad I've gotta wait for the right time to upgrade.
 
Bought an H50 off a guy on OCN.

before you start hating, it was only $45, and he is including 2 fans.
 
Back
Top