eGO Themed Skins by Cyclone

Cyclone

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Mar 16, 2008
Messages
3,769
EDIT: HONORBOUND HAS TAKEN THE LIBERTY OF PUTTING TOGETHER A PACK OF THESE SKINS, THREAD CAN BE FOUND HERE.



Ohai, so I thought about this for a while, and thought: "Why not make eGO themed skins?" by "eGO themed" I mean the dark blue and white color. I'm willing to make Re-skins for A LOT of Vanilla weapons and some achievement ones.

If you have any suggestions for a skin, post! I might also do player skins. Idk yet.

Partner: ChaosCat
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The path for achevement items like the huntsman weren't posted. For those (and flamethrower/backburner) to work, they need to go under
C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/*your name or e-mail here*/team fortress 2/tf/materials/models/weapons/c_items

Once in the c_items folder, they don't need their own folder.

ChaosCat's Uber Section
Skins Done - Demomans GL
picture.php


Flamethrower/Backburner

picture.php


picture.php

Bottle Download

picture.php

Huntsman Download

picture.php

Stickybomb Launcher

picture.php

Pistol Download
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CYCLONE'S UPDATE SECTION

1337.jpg


TRY IT BEFORE YOU RATE IT!

Spy's Default Revolver - 100% Done
All done, looks great. Enjoy!

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?4q7fc3z37t5oxwp

Heavy's Minigun - 100% Done
Finished the skin. Looks great, Heavy's spin-up(The tip that spins) has an eGO logo on it. Enjoy!

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?qstlssvdccd1lr8

Spy's Knife - 100% Done
Adjusting logo and color scheme.


Soldiers Default Rocket Launcher - 100% Done
Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?86p6y31dfblvg2g
Installation path is C:/Program Files(This is for 32 bit, for 64 bit it would be Program Files(x86)/Steam/steamapps/**YOUR USERNAME OR E-MAIL HERE**/team fortress 2/tf/materials/models/weapons/v_rocketlauncher.


Scouts Scattergun - 100% Done
Scattergun is complete, comes with textured grip and normals!

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?b47vybolkqmv25a

Scouts Scattergun DIFFERENT VARIATION - 100% Done
Scattergun is complete, comes with textured grip and normals!

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?xdc02cxabbsklr5


Snipers Sniper Rifle - 100% Done
Completed. I hope you enjoy!

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?5p876doqd92ci74

Demoman's Grenade Launcher - 95% Done
Completed. Now doing trial and error with the eGO logo.


Default Shotgun + RED Team Variant - 100% Done
It looks NICE. Dark Blue + Bright Blue + White + eGO Logo + RED Team Version? Win.

Download Link:http://www.mediafire.com/?o7e2o8ebr95o92i

Medigun - 100%
RED - White| BLU - Blue(DUH)
Download Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?ty5439n1spc29bt

UPDATE! I have managed to make a RED team version of the eGO shotgun, the screenshot isn't that great, but it's MUCH better in-game. Enjoy!

2011-08-15_00001.jpg


2011-08-15_00002.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0060.jpg

2011-08-15_00009.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0066.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0067.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0068.jpg

2011-08-15_00008.jpg

2011-08-15_00005.jpg

2011-08-15_00006.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0029.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0028.jpg

2011-09-08_00004.jpg

2011-09-08_00003.jpg

2011-09-08_00001.jpg

2011-09-16_00001.jpg

2011-09-16_00003.jpg

2011-09-16_00002.jpg

cp_blackmesa_final0061.jpg

cp_egotraining0003.jpg

cp_egotraining0008.jpg

IF YOU HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS, PLEASE POST!


To install the skins, head over to C:/Program Files/Steam/steamapps/*your name or e-mail here*/team fortress 2/tf/materials/models/weapons/v_shotgun


This applies to the shotgun, obviously. For example, if you want a scattergun, you just go to the same place where v_shotgun is. NOTE, if you DON'T have the folders made, make 'em! Now, for a Scattergun, the folder name would be v_scattergun. ONCE I post the DL link to the skin, use WinRaR or some other extractor that you have. Congrats, you have a skin.


YOU MAY NOT REDISTRIBUTE THESE SKINS WITHOUT MINE OR CHAOSCAT'S PERMISSION!
 
Last edited:
Sounds awesome :D But I have no idea how to make skins so I can't help you :( Can't wait to see the finished project!
 
Sounds like it'll be cool, and when it's done I may possibly use it if it's awesome!
 
Well I'M gonna do it! PLUS, that was 8 months ago son. Still looking for someone else to help me. :)
 
I had a few eGO skins made for me a long while back...to bad had to reinstall TF2 when I upgraded to windows 7 and lost my skins :(.
 
boo








on topic: eGo skins would be hella tight. Would learn how to put skins in just for it.
 
Son, Korea did those for CS:S. Not TF2 as far as I know, son.
 
Back
Top