eGO Themed Skins by Cyclone

I need to clone myself like 5 times to do that Dayman :P. Keep it small, to like 1-3 weapons. :3
 
I agree with Power. Rocket launcher next!

Oh and then flamethrower, maybe?

Also, the shotgun and scattergun look awesome! I'll be sure to install these soon.
 
I installed the skin wrong I think. When i do it right, I will post some pics of the awesomeness that is CYCLONEEGOSKIN of DOOM!!
 
That's why I said countless amount of times that they were planned to be plain. Over-haul's aren't that good on skins my dude.
 
These skins look nice. YOu should all use them. When the spy ones come out, i will make a video.
 
Skins look awesome! I like the sniper one the best! hope you get them done soon! I'll definitely want to use them!
 
I love it that you've dedicated your time to skinning for eGO. Thanks!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top