C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Aug 25, 2011 #41 I need to clone myself like 5 times to do that Dayman . Keep it small, to like 1-3 weapons. :3
P Power EGO Zealot Joined Mar 7, 2010 Messages 1,510 Aug 25, 2011 #42 Cyclone said: What skins do YOU guys want next? Click to expand... Definitely the rocket launcher, a lot of soldiers roaming around, we need rocket launchers now!
Cyclone said: What skins do YOU guys want next? Click to expand... Definitely the rocket launcher, a lot of soldiers roaming around, we need rocket launchers now!
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Aug 25, 2011 #43 I agree with Power. Rocket launcher next! Oh and then flamethrower, maybe? Also, the shotgun and scattergun look awesome! I'll be sure to install these soon.
I agree with Power. Rocket launcher next! Oh and then flamethrower, maybe? Also, the shotgun and scattergun look awesome! I'll be sure to install these soon.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Aug 27, 2011 #44 I'm BAAAAAAK! Time to get skinning!
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Aug 30, 2011 #46 Rocket Launcher skin is UP!
X xosniper Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2008 Messages 3,340 Sep 1, 2011 #48 I installed the skin wrong I think. When i do it right, I will post some pics of the awesomeness that is CYCLONEEGOSKIN of DOOM!!
I installed the skin wrong I think. When i do it right, I will post some pics of the awesomeness that is CYCLONEEGOSKIN of DOOM!!
K Kazoo EGO Is My Life! Joined Aug 14, 2011 Messages 5,000 Sep 1, 2011 #49 Cyclone said: Rocket Launcher skin is UP! Click to expand... Awesome!
S ShinobiSli Forum Fiend Joined Dec 1, 2009 Messages 729 Sep 1, 2011 #50 Cyclone! Reminding you about the modified scattergun we talked about.
S Shiznoe EGO Is My Life! Joined Jan 17, 2011 Messages 5,903 Sep 1, 2011 #51 No offense it's a little plain :/
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Sep 1, 2011 #52 That's why I said countless amount of times that they were planned to be plain. Over-haul's aren't that good on skins my dude.
That's why I said countless amount of times that they were planned to be plain. Over-haul's aren't that good on skins my dude.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Sep 8, 2011 #53 Sniper Skin Screenies are UP! Last edited: Sep 9, 2011
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Sep 11, 2011 #54 BUMP! Check out the skins! OR ELSE. :O
K Kanoa Thread Thumper Joined Mar 27, 2011 Messages 1,050 Sep 16, 2011 #55 These skins look nice. YOu should all use them. When the spy ones come out, i will make a video.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Sep 24, 2011 #57 BUMP! No way in hell I'm letting this thread DIE.
C Cyclone Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 16, 2008 Messages 3,769 Oct 1, 2011 #58 BUMPBUMPBUMPBUMP. Stay alive!
FalconRyder Poster =(eGO)= Joined Nov 11, 2008 Messages 150 Oct 2, 2011 #59 Skins look awesome! I like the sniper one the best! hope you get them done soon! I'll definitely want to use them!
Skins look awesome! I like the sniper one the best! hope you get them done soon! I'll definitely want to use them!
Artimus Springsteen's Boss Board Member Joined Jul 5, 2006 Messages 7,356 Oct 2, 2011 #60 I love it that you've dedicated your time to skinning for eGO. Thanks!