K Kami Forum Fiend Joined Jan 6, 2010 Messages 673 Oct 23, 2011 #1 Need help building* a computer Hello guys I need a new computer Help $850 I just need the tower I barely know what I'm doing but I know how to put it all together, usually. Last edited: Oct 23, 2011
Need help building* a computer Hello guys I need a new computer Help $850 I just need the tower I barely know what I'm doing but I know how to put it all together, usually.
M Mikkel Poster Extraordinaire Joined Feb 1, 2009 Messages 2,955 Oct 23, 2011 #2 Well first step to being a computer is just being electric.
Sequel Sentry EGO Addict Joined May 30, 2010 Messages 1,314 Oct 23, 2011 #3 Mikkel said: Well first step to being a computer is just being electric. Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyLFzcTiYA[/ame]
Mikkel said: Well first step to being a computer is just being electric. Click to expand... [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3PyLFzcTiYA[/ame]