- Joined
- Sep 4, 2008
- Messages
- 1,026
So I need to update my PC. I've had it roughly 5 years now and I need an update.
I currently have an Nvidia 8800GT and 2G of RAM... not so great any more.
I don't have much money, I want to stay around $200 total for my video card and RAM update. I also need to update my operating system to the current windows version.
I'd like to stick with Nvidia, and I can't remember what processor I have exactly, but its a dual core 3.0 Ghz.
Windows scored my performance as a 5.0 on their scale. Which is basically recommended for the original Crysis.
I could also use a hard drive update. I currently only have 500 gigs, which is completely full. I need to add at least 1TB, preferably 2.
I'm looking for product suggestions, specifically things that will work better together.
Thanks guys!
I currently have an Nvidia 8800GT and 2G of RAM... not so great any more.
I don't have much money, I want to stay around $200 total for my video card and RAM update. I also need to update my operating system to the current windows version.
I'd like to stick with Nvidia, and I can't remember what processor I have exactly, but its a dual core 3.0 Ghz.
Windows scored my performance as a 5.0 on their scale. Which is basically recommended for the original Crysis.
I could also use a hard drive update. I currently only have 500 gigs, which is completely full. I need to add at least 1TB, preferably 2.
I'm looking for product suggestions, specifically things that will work better together.
Thanks guys!
Last edited:









