Just a simple question:
Would a flat-screen monitor improve my games' performance?
Currently, I have one of those old monitors with that big pump in the back, got my graphics card Nvidia GTS 450 which uses DVI format... my old monitor doesn't so I could plug it in with the VGA-to-DVI thingy... Anyway, I was wondering if I could improve my games' graphics and performance with a DVI Monitor -Though I'm just looking for performance-. I can run BF3 and MW3 perfectly, but i noticed a slower rate of FPS in GTA IV.
I probably even explained all that wrong.
I want better gaming performance, i'm fine with graphics but... would there be any difference between my current VGA monitor and a DVI one?
Would a flat-screen monitor improve my games' performance?
Currently, I have one of those old monitors with that big pump in the back, got my graphics card Nvidia GTS 450 which uses DVI format... my old monitor doesn't so I could plug it in with the VGA-to-DVI thingy... Anyway, I was wondering if I could improve my games' graphics and performance with a DVI Monitor -Though I'm just looking for performance-. I can run BF3 and MW3 perfectly, but i noticed a slower rate of FPS in GTA IV.
I probably even explained all that wrong.
I want better gaming performance, i'm fine with graphics but... would there be any difference between my current VGA monitor and a DVI one?












