Realism
Soviet Vs. German
Reskin Pack
This is my Realism Reskin Pack for Realism 7. This is a big one since Chuck Norris chose the Soviet Union. In this pack it completely changes the USA to the Soviet Union, tanks, weapons, people, voices, you name it! I chose the German Fallschirmj?ger (Paratroopers) as my people, so there are different player models and a new weapon. I have made the hud smaller too. I have also made the download an exe installer, which will make installing it easier. Here is information on this mod.
This mod reskins all USA vehicles to be Soviet. The only German tiger that has been changed is the desert one, which is now a Jagdpanther Tank Destroyer.
Soviet Vs. German
Reskin Pack
This is my Realism Reskin Pack for Realism 7. This is a big one since Chuck Norris chose the Soviet Union. In this pack it completely changes the USA to the Soviet Union, tanks, weapons, people, voices, you name it! I chose the German Fallschirmj?ger (Paratroopers) as my people, so there are different player models and a new weapon. I have made the hud smaller too. I have also made the download an exe installer, which will make installing it easier. Here is information on this mod.
This mod reskins all USA vehicles to be Soviet. The only German tiger that has been changed is the desert one, which is now a Jagdpanther Tank Destroyer.
A destroyed T-44 and Jagdpanther are shown here.
This is a list of the major changes of a weapon, all of them have a HD Skin:
German Weapons:
- K98- Darker wood with a sling
- MP40- Slightly different model
- STG 44- Now an FG 42
- Scoped K98- Now wrapped in Splittarn camo cloth
- MG42- Enhanced model
- Panzerschreck- Now camo
- C96- HD skin
- P38- HD skin
- Grenades- HD skin
- Shovel- HD skin
Soviet Weapons:
- M1 Garand- Now a SVT 40
- Thompson- Now a PPsh 41
- BAR- Now an AVT 40
- Springfield- Now a Scoped Mosin Nagant
- Browning .30 cal- Now a Degtyarev DP 27
- Bazooka- HD Skin (Yes, the USA DID give the Soviets Bazookas)
- M1 Carbine- Now A captured German G 43
- Colt 1911- Now a Tokarev TT
- Grenade- Now a F1 grenade
- Smoke Grenade- HD skin
- Knife- Now a Tokarev TT being used as a melee weapon.
Here are some screenshots:
K98
FG-42
Scoped K98 with Splittarn cloth
\
FG-42
Scoped K98 with Splittarn cloth
G-43 and destroyed Katyusha
Bazooka and T-34-85
TT Tokarev and destroyed T-34-85
Scoped Mosin Nagant
SVT-40
I would highly suggest downloading this mod for realism. Trust me, it will add a lot to the realism gameplay.

Remember to read the directions!
If any of you have questions, add me on Steam or send me a PM on the forums.
Bazooka and T-34-85
TT Tokarev and destroyed T-34-85
Scoped Mosin Nagant
SVT-40
I would highly suggest downloading this mod for realism. Trust me, it will add a lot to the realism gameplay.
And remember people, I didn't make about 95% of this mod since I am not that good yet and don't know how to use modeling software. I give credits to Wile E. Coyote, Elit, and many others that I don't remember.

Remember to read the directions!
If any of you have questions, add me on Steam or send me a PM on the forums.























