[Realism] Army Skins

Smilodon

EGO Addict
Joined
Aug 3, 2010
Messages
1,202
Realism
Soviet Vs. German
Reskin Pack

dod_eastern_symbol.png


This is my Realism Reskin Pack for Realism 7. This is a big one since Chuck Norris chose the Soviet Union. In this pack it completely changes the USA to the Soviet Union, tanks, weapons, people, voices, you name it! I chose the German Fallschirmj?ger (Paratroopers) as my people, so there are different player models and a new weapon. I have made the hud smaller too. I have also made the download an exe installer, which will make installing it easier. Here is information on this mod.

This mod reskins all USA vehicles to be Soviet. The only German tiger that has been changed is the desert one, which is now a Jagdpanther Tank Destroyer.

A destroyed T-44 and Jagdpanther are shown here.​
dod_rive_rc30009small.png

This is a list of the major changes of a weapon, all of them have a HD Skin:

German Weapons:
  • K98- Darker wood with a sling
  • MP40- Slightly different model
  • STG 44- Now an FG 42
  • Scoped K98- Now wrapped in Splittarn camo cloth
  • MG42- Enhanced model
  • Panzerschreck- Now camo
  • C96- HD skin
  • P38- HD skin
  • Grenades- HD skin
  • Shovel- HD skin

Soviet Weapons:
  • M1 Garand- Now a SVT 40
  • Thompson- Now a PPsh 41
  • BAR- Now an AVT 40
  • Springfield- Now a Scoped Mosin Nagant
  • Browning .30 cal- Now a Degtyarev DP 27
  • Bazooka- HD Skin (Yes, the USA DID give the Soviets Bazookas)
  • M1 Carbine- Now A captured German G 43
  • Colt 1911- Now a Tokarev TT
  • Grenade- Now a F1 grenade
  • Smoke Grenade- HD skin
  • Knife- Now a Tokarev TT being used as a melee weapon.

Here are some screenshots:
K98
dod_kolsch0023.png

FG-42
dod_kolsch0031.png

Scoped K98 with Splittarn cloth
dod_kolsch0032.png
\
G-43 and destroyed Katyusha
dod_soviets_rc10001.png

Bazooka and T-34-85
dod_soviets_rc10002.png

TT Tokarev and destroyed T-34-85
dod_soviets_rc10004.png

Scoped Mosin Nagant
dod_soviets_rc10008.png

SVT-40
svt.png


dod_rive_rc30025small.png


dod_troddle0012small.png


I would highly suggest downloading this mod for realism. Trust me, it will add a lot to the realism gameplay.
And remember people, I didn't make about 95% of this mod since I am not that good yet and don't know how to use modeling software. I give credits to Wile E. Coyote, Elit, and many others that I don't remember.​


Remember to read the directions!
If any of you have questions, add me on Steam or send me a PM on the forums.​
 
And Timr is hosting the file. Need cheap file hosting? Call 1-800-canada today and sign up!
 
Before you do this make sure you watch the movie Enemy at the gate amazing movie about the nazi invasion of russia
 
Ty guys, but remember to read.

And remember people, I didn't make about 95% of this mod since I am not that good yet and don't know how to use modeling software. I give credits to Wile E. Coyote, Elit, and many others that I don't remember.​
 
I may have to take time off from college to partake in this Realism version O.O

Looks... Epic...
 
This is really cool! I know they're mods but this is like a full conversion of the game, almost like a mod. Great Job and keep up the good work!
 
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9NIZOvfKpc&feature=related"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a9NIZOvfKpc&feature=related[/ame]

Nicely done Smilo!
 
Looks very nice from the screenshots. I'm finally going to get around to installing it tomorrow.
 
Remember to get this downloaded for the campaign! It adds a lot to the game and does not cause any problems to your game.
If you have a question just PM me on the forums or add me on steam here.
 
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K_1UoKpZid8[/ame]

Lol i love these skins, but i just wanted an excuse to post a portal reference. Disregard the GLADOS Sarcasm
 

Latest posts

Back
Top