Planning a machinima film

i know ya do, you always seem really quiet when you use it tho, which explains why you're never warden, and Fudge we'll make you a camera man, since you have a good recording FPS, Doctor whats your regular FPS?

Oh yeah, It turns out that i had the volume turned down the whole time, It should be fixed now.
 
Doctor whats your regular FPS?


It depends. It can be 20 on a big map, or 50 on maps such as Office.

I could run a stress test on recording, but I wouldn't use FRAPS. I would use Bandicam, since I already own it and it records in MUCH smaller formats (2 hours of FRAPS footage can total up to 100GB).

Again, I feel as if I'll be able to work much better in anything else (Editing, acting, etc.). But hey, it's your call.
 
So I can probably do this then if you want me, but I would need to know a rough schedule so I can make sure I can make it.
 
i was hoping for second week of april, and i dont think i can do this in may, cause i might be in a hotel getting ready to move, then after that my family is going on a road trip to AZ, so we might not be able to do much but keep the thread alive, and then theres the lack of people, so we should be fine, hopefully i get fast internet and better computer, so if we dont get enough people by 1st week of April, the we have to hold off until maybe late July or early August at the most
 
After seeing the word jail you immediatly have my full support for whatever you need. Just hit me up! #TEAM PANDA
 
After seeing the word jail you immediatly have my full support for whatever you need. Just hit me up! #TEAM PANDA

just tell me what you wanna do, and I can get you in on it, considering we have an extreme lack of people

ANNOUNCEMENT: HAMACHI SERVER CHECK
I've decide we should try to see how a Hamachi server would work, I do have a test map in mind, its alcatraz. Make sure that if you are participating add me on Steam and I'll get you into the group that I will use for announcements, I am planning this for right after Extreme Climb, 'cause imma be doin that too. If the Pings are too high, we will try and go ahead with the event server
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top