- Joined
- Jun 1, 2008
- Messages
- 5,182
For those who think we hang alot in the leadership channel, here is why.
DL daily duties
1. I answer an average of 10 pm a day
2. I review bans and ban contests
3. I review EC and Admin trainer forums
4. I review TF2 Advisor and TF2 DL private forums
5. I moderate all the forums when complaints are issued
6. I review drop box posts
7. I view all TF2 forums
8. I review Leadership and DL Leadership private forums
9. I review all who are being promoted
10. I hate this one but it is part of my job. Demotions and counciling members
11. I review all maul notes from bans
12. Check server rankings
13. I like this one, promoting and giving out awards. Of course we on occasion (cough cough) scare the crap out of a few like VP-77:chair:before promoting
I will attempt to make it to more events which to be honest I have been lacking
I'am probably missing a few items
I would not be doing any of this if not for our members who submit the bans, make the suggestions etc.
Razor1
DL daily duties
1. I answer an average of 10 pm a day
2. I review bans and ban contests
3. I review EC and Admin trainer forums
4. I review TF2 Advisor and TF2 DL private forums
5. I moderate all the forums when complaints are issued
6. I review drop box posts
7. I view all TF2 forums
8. I review Leadership and DL Leadership private forums
9. I review all who are being promoted
10. I hate this one but it is part of my job. Demotions and counciling members
11. I review all maul notes from bans
12. Check server rankings
13. I like this one, promoting and giving out awards. Of course we on occasion (cough cough) scare the crap out of a few like VP-77:chair:before promoting
I will attempt to make it to more events which to be honest I have been lacking
I'am probably missing a few items
I would not be doing any of this if not for our members who submit the bans, make the suggestions etc.
Razor1



























