This Clan Only Wants To Rule The World

Quaffer

Poster Extraordinaire
Joined
Apr 19, 2008
Messages
3,824
By special request of Panzer1509 who is a great fan of Tears For Fears and World of Tanks I bring you:

This Clan Only Wants To Rule The World

Welcome to my war
There's no turning back
Even when you hide
We will find you
So bring on your best behemoth
Watch your back, you're toast we mean it
This clan only wants to rule the world

It's my own desire
It's my own research
Help me to decide
Help me make the most
Of tracks, of guns and turrets
Armor never lasts forever
This clan only wants to rule the world

There's a place where arty won't find you
Tell yourself 'till the walls come tumbling down
When they do I'll be right behind you

So glad we've almost made it
So sad they could not save it
This clan only wants to rule the world

I can't stand a lack of mission
I look out through tunnel vision
This clan only wants to rule the world
Say that you'll never never never never need it
One more battle; best believe it!
This clan only wants to rule the world

All for glory and for pleasure
Armor never lasts forever
This clan only wants to rule the world


Check out our almost a division here.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ZqCmAJBWv0[/ame]

Check out the game here.



Tears For Fears
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Ni_c0IMP-c"]Everybody Wants To Rule The World[/ame]
 
Last edited:
Quaffer, you're #1 on the forums :) I too am a fan of Tears for Fears! Thank you very much. And Panzer, great taste buddy :thumbup1:
 
Heya how you liking world of warplanes I hope it is good.

Being a born klutz and an older type person I have the dexterity and reaction time of a sloth. So I haven't installed it yet. The WOT crew is checking it out. Come visit our forum.
 
Nice one! really outstanding..
especially
"All for glory and for pleasure
Armor never lasts forever
This clan only wants to rule the world"
 

Latest posts

Back
Top