
I don't have a screenshot but the ONE time I said something cocky I blew myself up with a 'nade. I've never talked smack since.
<Insert Mininaynay dominating lungbuster4417 pic here>
Every single time i talk trash to that girl, she turns it around and shoots me in the face until I can't see straight anymore...I should just learn to shut up sometimes.![]()

LOL you sure have that one right! :w00t:
Don't mess with me!![]()
Pfft. I could Annihilate you. Even after bragging about it. You can't kill me as easily as i can kill you
Pfft. I could Annihilate you. Even after bragging about it. You can't kill me as easily as i can kill you
Ladies, ladies, theres no need to fight here.Cool story bro, nobody asked you :laugh:
Cool story bro, nobody asked you :laugh:
Ladies, ladies, theres no need to fight here.
Call me a lady one more time chili and it will be YOU that i wipe the floor with


I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:
(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."
Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>
(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>
I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:
(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."
Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>
(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>

No body can dominate me, I'm either that good or just don't play much any more. You pick![]()


lol.I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:
(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."
Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>
(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>
Hi tomi!!!
So... which screenshot should I post up?lol.
