Smack talker dominated!

Dbad

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Apr 26, 2008
Messages
4,842
Dopey and I was talking on Strand the other day and he said he was going to pwn me but I got him instead.

Post your pics of players that were talking smack, but then got owned by you!

dod_strand0012.jpg
 
<Insert Mininaynay dominating lungbuster4417 pic here>

Every single time i talk trash to that girl, she turns it around and shoots me in the face until I can't see straight anymore...I should just learn to shut up sometimes. :P
 
I don't have a screenshot but the ONE time I said something cocky I blew myself up with a 'nade. I've never talked smack since.
 
<Insert Mininaynay dominating lungbuster4417 pic here>

Every single time i talk trash to that girl, she turns it around and shoots me in the face until I can't see straight anymore...I should just learn to shut up sometimes. :P

LOL you sure have that one right! :w00t:
Don't mess with me! :D
 
I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:

(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."

Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>

(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>
 
I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:

(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."

Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>

(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>

Lol +1!
 
I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:

(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."

Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>

(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>

I know this feel...
 
I'm just boring i think, for not being into any kind of trash talk. I just either rage, quit(or both) or just plot revenge hidden deep inside my mind. >:)
 
I talk trash to the field in Donner and she finds a way to get me back each time:

(Team chat) Skippy: "Field is clear, come on in, gu...."

Player <insert playername> killed Skippy with <insert any weapon>

(Team chat) <insert playername>: <insert "So much for the field being clear, Skippy" joke>

Yeah...happens to me way too often..especially if I am holding an MG or a rocket to field. :facewall:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top