Rambo(DK) Active Member Joined Oct 3, 2009 Messages 352 Oct 3, 2012 #1 Hey guys. I need too put some nice text to some pictures I have take, so does anybody know nice easy software /program to do this.. Thanks for your help guys Rambo(DK) :thumbup:
Hey guys. I need too put some nice text to some pictures I have take, so does anybody know nice easy software /program to do this.. Thanks for your help guys Rambo(DK) :thumbup:
Ledzo EGO Is My Life! =(eGO)= Joined Jul 3, 2011 Messages 5,174 Oct 4, 2012 #2 Paint. Photoshop. Picasa.
808-Stat3 Thread Junky Joined Sep 17, 2012 Messages 943 Oct 4, 2012 #3 Gimme the pics and what ya need as text and i can do it for ya .. send me via e-mail to [email protected] .. Aloha
Gimme the pics and what ya need as text and i can do it for ya .. send me via e-mail to [email protected] .. Aloha
samsoniks EGO Zealot Joined Jan 18, 2012 Messages 1,629 Oct 4, 2012 #4 Yeah I think Photoshop will be the best for this. If you need help with this, just shoot a PM.
_Sushi Poster Extraordinaire Joined Mar 30, 2011 Messages 2,013 Oct 4, 2012 #5 Medicinery said: Gimme the pics and what ya need as text and i can do it for ya .. send me via e-mail to [email protected] .. Aloha Click to expand... You'll probably want to remove your email address in case some web crawler looking for emails to spam goes over this page. Some free tools are GIMP, PAINT.NET, Inkscape.
Medicinery said: Gimme the pics and what ya need as text and i can do it for ya .. send me via e-mail to [email protected] .. Aloha Click to expand... You'll probably want to remove your email address in case some web crawler looking for emails to spam goes over this page. Some free tools are GIMP, PAINT.NET, Inkscape.