House Music Mix

Full Grizzly

Thread Thumper
Joined
Nov 24, 2009
Messages
1,032
Hey guys,

I'm not sure if anybody's into House music, artists such as Thomas Gold, Axwell, Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, etc. etc. but I sure am. I've been deejaying for almost 1,5 year now and I'm starting to record and upload the mixes I've made. So, here it is. My mix. I hope you guys like it, and if you're into the same stuff as I am, please hit me up. It's always nice chatting to somebody about this subject.
http://soundcloud.com/patrickfox94.

Feedback is always welcome, so I can improve!

Thanks,
Rawrcoon
 
Just started listening to it. So far beginning transition was right on the dot. Ill let ya know near the end.
 
I love House music! Added you on Soundcloud so I can give it a listen later tonight.
 
Thanks guys! There are some mistakes in it, but that's part of the learning process! I'm preparing myself for another mix. So expect a mix online soon:)

It means a lot to me that you guys take the time to listen to it. The more views/likes the better, so I'd really appreciate it if you could share it with your friends!
 
Last edited:
Good stuff, man. I'm generally into Electrohouse more than house, but my smile kept growing as I skipped through and heard more and more songs than I happen to have already - I'm surprised at how much our tastes match up.

I'll listen to it more thoroughly when I have time, but I agree the first transition was well done.
 
Good stuff, man. I'm generally into Electrohouse more than house, but my smile kept growing as I skipped through and heard more and more songs than I happen to have already - I'm surprised at how much our tastes match up.

I'll listen to it more thoroughly when I have time, but I agree the first transition was well done.

Wow thanks a lot!! And yeah, I've downloaded more electro house such as Showtek ft ... - Cannonball.

I'm really thrilled you liked it. Feel free to follow me on soundcloud to stay up to date with more mixes coming. I'll be starting productions soon as well. Already busy with one but not sure if I'll continue with that
 

Latest posts

Back
Top