You mad brony!?

I am dabes hoovy ever.

I learned from the best (Ludicrous)
 
are you guys going to finally move up to Silver next season?

I don't think we are ready for silver tbh. We didn't make the playoffs this season but that doesn't mean we would of done terrible in them. We need people to actually be starters for most of the matches for one class. We didn't have 2 games the whole season where we had the same roster. If we can get that to happen, get good as a team and dominate as a team then maybe we will move up to silver. But for now we will stick to steel and get practice in.
 
Change the name , Please :) find it tad off topic and tad offensive to me and other ego bronies
 
Change the name , Please :) find it tad off topic and tad offensive to me and other ego bronies

But it isn't off topic, the team they were going up against were all bronies.

1287238537408.gif
 
Last edited:
Change the name , Please :) find it tad off topic and tad offensive to me and other ego bronies

But it isn't off topic, the team they were going up against were all bronies.

I think Sep is dead on. However, I think Swamper might find it "offensive" because the title is a play on the phrase "you mad bro", and assuming it is the phrase "you mad brony" might be viewed as having an association with the negative stigmas of trolls and trolling.

What I would like to know is who are these ?other ego bronies? which you speak about Swamper or are you speaking for a majority of the group?

On a final note congrats on winning!
 
What I would like to know is who are these ?other ego bronies? which you speak about Swamper or are you speaking for a majority of the group?

Hi! :D

But in reality, I find these so called 'bronies' offensive. So disgraceful.
 
I think Sep is dead on. However, I think Swamper might find it "offensive" because the title is a play on the phrase "you mad bro", and assuming it is the phrase "you mad brony" might be viewed as having an association with the negative stigmas of trolls and trolling.

What I would like to know is who are these ?other ego bronies? which you speak about Swamper or are you speaking for a majority of the group?

On a final note congrats on winning!

vinyl scratch , snake , honor bound and alot more we have a group in ego for bronies
 
Hi! :D

But in reality, I find these so called 'bronies' offensive. So disgraceful.

Wait, the other eGO bronies you find "offensive" or the ones that they had a scrim match with?

vinyl scratch , snake , honor bound and alot more we have a group in ego for bronies

I know about the group. I am in in, but what I was trying to get at is when you said " . . . tad offensive to me and other ego bronies" do you mean others have come out, and said they find this "offensive" or are you just speaking for the group making the assumption "Well I find this a tad 'offensive' so I think the others would as well."
 
Wait, the other eGO bronies you find "offensive" or the ones that they had a scrim match with?



I know about the group. I am in in, but what I was trying to get at is when you said " . . . tad offensive to me and other ego bronies" do you mean others have come out, and said they find this "offensive" or are you just speaking for the group making the assumption "Well I find this a tad 'offensive' so I think the others would as well."
The scrim ones.

Basically, I disagree with Swamper.
 
Try not to wander too far afield of the point of this topic.

Anyway, you, too, can be a part of celebratory photos just like this one! Look for upcoming information about joining the competitive team for eGO!
 

Latest posts

Back
Top