So.
How is this related to bronies?
I think the real question is how isn't it related to bronies!
Just kidding, I have no idea. >.>
So.
How is this related to bronies?
are you guys going to finally move up to Silver next season?
are you guys going to finally move up to Silver next season?
Change the name , Pleasefind it tad off topic and tad offensive to me and other ego bronies
Change the name , Pleasefind it tad off topic and tad offensive to me and other ego bronies
But it isn't off topic, the team they were going up against were all bronies.
Naw it's FHT, but like Goz said, whenever we scrim them, they've got these annoying pony binds they spam like cool kids.
annoying binds
annoying binds
annoying binds
insert vp's amazing bind of awesomeness here
What I would like to know is who are these ?other ego bronies? which you speak about Swamper or are you speaking for a majority of the group?

Well we won our scrim and decided to take some pictures..
![]()
also might want to do something about your font rendering...I think Sep is dead on. However, I think Swamper might find it "offensive" because the title is a play on the phrase "you mad bro", and assuming it is the phrase "you mad brony" might be viewed as having an association with the negative stigmas of trolls and trolling.
What I would like to know is who are these ?other ego bronies? which you speak about Swamper or are you speaking for a majority of the group?
On a final note congrats on winning!
Hi!
But in reality, I find these so called 'bronies' offensive. So disgraceful.
vinyl scratch , snake , honor bound and alot more we have a group in ego for bronies
The scrim ones.Wait, the other eGO bronies you find "offensive" or the ones that they had a scrim match with?
I know about the group. I am in in, but what I was trying to get at is when you said " . . . tad offensive to me and other ego bronies" do you mean others have come out, and said they find this "offensive" or are you just speaking for the group making the assumption "Well I find this a tad 'offensive' so I think the others would as well."