spidEY's Ultimate "Ask Me Anything" Thread

What do you think of the show Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?
 
You're quite skilled at Photoshop. How long have you been doing it?

What do you like about it? What do you hate about it? What could you change?

What is the best/your favourite(or both) piece of artwork you've ever made?

Are you going to play CS:GO yet?
 
Do you feel this thread has more popularity now than it did when you first posted it?

Why or why not?
 
these ask threads are such troll threads. why did you make one spidey?
 
Can I ask you a question to ask a question so that you could put your question into a question about the question?
 
Dear spidey,

R U A WEEZERD

how much of a n00b was Brandon?

and how jelly was noise?
 
What do you think of the show Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt?

Never heard of it, sorry. :(

You're quite skilled at Photoshop. How long have you been doing it?

What do you like about it? What do you hate about it? What could you change?

What is the best/your favourite(or both) piece of artwork you've ever made?

Are you going to play CS:GO yet?

I've been playing around in Photoshop ever since I joined eGO, so that would be around 5 years. Nothing serious though.

wkb_poster_v2.png


I will once I get some free time.

Do you feel this thread has more popularity now than it did when you first posted it?

Why or why not?

No, because in all seriousness, AMA threads should quietly die.

these ask threads are such troll threads. why did you make one spidey?

I made one becase Kevimaster told me to.

How can I beat akatsuki at ctb?

33515262.jpg


Can I ask you a question to ask a question so that you could put your question into a question about the question?

No?

Dear spidey,

R U A WEEZERD

how much of a n00b was Brandon?

and how jelly was noise?

I'm sorry, but I don't recall any of the people you just mentioned.


なに?
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Back
Top