- Joined
- Mar 3, 2012
- Messages
- 1,448
It looks I missed a few questions from last time:
Japan. I made a deal with Sephiroth that we would go there either this or next year.
Last edited:
It looks I missed a few questions from last time:
Japan. I made a deal with Sephiroth that we would go there either this or next year.
what's the rcon password to the tf2 servers?
Follow up question! A world without Cake AND Osu! Your move
Why?
Why do kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
How does it make you feel to know that I am a billion times better than you at osu!?
What's an upside down spider?
What is it like being apart of council? Lots of work and overwhelming?
Also, where did the name spidEY come from?
Can I ask you something?
I saw that you listen to Heavy Metal. What bands in particular?
What's the RCON password to the TF2 servers?
Will I ever get the jingle belt I've been wanting to get since before the pyromania update?
Will I/anyone ever be more awesome than you?
When are you going to fix the Mac version of osu! so I can play with you?

Is it true a noobie named NMsniper beat you in osu! ? :O
For reasons that cannot be explained, dogs can suddenly read at a twelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but they can read silently and understand the text. Some dogs don't even realize they have this skill, since they never get the chance to use it (if you think about it, sitting down, reading I book is not something most dogs would do); however, one would suspect from my previous question that a few dogs become depressed, because reading forces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not to mention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).
Well, do you think that's the case? Do you think dogs as a general race of animals would become more or less depressed overall,
based on 1) the frustration of not being able to express themselves and 2) realizing the limits of their existence as a 'lesser' breed of animals compared to us humans?
Follow up question! A world without Cake AND Osu! Your move

How do you feel about the valiant efforts of the FCTF? Do you feel that, on the whole, the pubs now enjoy a more efficient spawning process?
Who's your biggest role model? Is it me? Of course it is.
Also, if DAPS is looking a little melty how long before we throw our hands up and go for steak?

if you woke up tomorrow and you only could say 10 words and then you will die, what would they be?
As Dark Flame Master, you and I are bound by this world's strongest contract and therefore, any action you do under the Tyrant's Eye command is justified in my eyes.
I think i'll keep going with this. No Cake, no osu!, no Anime AND no Internetzzz!!! What now? :3
Fixed.
What do you think about the word "dabes" and how would you have pronounced it if no one had ever told you it was pronounced "daybs"?