spidEY's Ultimate "Ask Me Anything" Thread

It looks I missed a few questions from last time:

Japan. I made a deal with Sephiroth that we would go there either this or next year.

yeswenyan.png
 
Last edited:
Will I ever get the jingle belt I've been wanting to get since before the pyromania update?
 
When are you going to fix the Mac version of osu! so I can play with you?
 
For reasons that cannot be explained, dogs can suddenly read at a twelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but they can read silently and understand the text. Some dogs don't even realize they have this skill, since they never get the chance to use it (if you think about it, sitting down, reading I book is not something most dogs would do); however, one would suspect from my previous question that a few dogs become depressed, because reading forces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not to mention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).

Well, do you think that's the case? Do you think dogs as a general race of animals would become more or less depressed overall,
based on 1) the frustration of not being able to express themselves and 2) realizing the limits of their existence as a 'lesser' breed of animals compared to us humans?
 
How do you feel about the valiant efforts of the FCTF? Do you feel that, on the whole, the pubs now enjoy a more efficient spawning process?
 
Who's your biggest role model? Is it me? Of course it is.

Also, if DAPS is looking a little melty how long before we throw our hands up and go for steak?
 
if you woke up tomorrow and you only could say 10 words and then you will die, what would they be?
 

Don't worry _MEGA, you'll be able to beat Akatsuki and his tablet soon.

Why do kids like the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?

Because kids like its sweet taste.

How does it make you feel to know that I am a billion times better than you at osu!?

Oh great Fullmetal, show me the way of the Flashlight.

What's an upside down spider?

ll.jpg


What is it like being apart of council? Lots of work and overwhelming?
Also, where did the name spidEY come from?

Being able to maintain and improve our technical systems is a great feeling. Having a spot on Council is awesome when you have a team of great leadership members backing you up.

As for my name, I was registering on my first forum and I picked the name spidEY because I had an old issue of the Spider-Man comic laying next to my desk. My username was suppose to be spidey, but as I was writing the name down, I accidentally turned on Caps Lock.

Can I ask you something?

Sure.

I saw that you listen to Heavy Metal. What bands in particular?

That answer is no longer valid, I don't listen to heavy metal music anymore.

What's the RCON password to the TF2 servers?

Tw3UdafG8tUv

Will I ever get the jingle belt I've been wanting to get since before the pyromania update?

You will get it in exactly 3 weeks, 4 days and 14 hours from now.

Will I/anyone ever be more awesome than you?

Of course, future me will always be more awesome than present me.

When are you going to fix the Mac version of osu! so I can play with you?

One day I will work on osu! alongside with peppy. ;)

Is it true a noobie named NMsniper beat you in osu! ? :O

That was just beginners luck, don't let him fool you.

For reasons that cannot be explained, dogs can suddenly read at a twelfth-grade level. They can't talk and they can't write, but they can read silently and understand the text. Some dogs don't even realize they have this skill, since they never get the chance to use it (if you think about it, sitting down, reading I book is not something most dogs would do); however, one would suspect from my previous question that a few dogs become depressed, because reading forces them to realize the limitations of their existence (not to mention the utter frustration of being unable to express themselves).

Well, do you think that's the case? Do you think dogs as a general race of animals would become more or less depressed overall,
based on 1) the frustration of not being able to express themselves and 2) realizing the limits of their existence as a 'lesser' breed of animals compared to us humans?

Nicely played Mobilize, but the answer remains the same for dogs:

Being able to hold that much knowledge without being able to express yourself truly sounds depressing.

Follow up question! A world without Cake AND Osu! Your move

In that case, I would watch anime. :P

How do you feel about the valiant efforts of the FCTF? Do you feel that, on the whole, the pubs now enjoy a more efficient spawning process?

The efforts of FCTF are clearly visible if you take a look at our recent server rankings. Good job gentlemen. #troll

Who's your biggest role model? Is it me? Of course it is.

Also, if DAPS is looking a little melty how long before we throw our hands up and go for steak?

I want to be a detective, just like you Tom, when I grow up. :D

DAPS or no DAPS, I'm still up for a steak.

if you woke up tomorrow and you only could say 10 words and then you will die, what would they be?

Ore no imouto ga konna ni kawaii wake ga nai!
 
As Dark Flame Master, you and I are bound by this world's strongest contract and therefore, any action you do under the Tyrant's Eye command is justified in my eyes.

Curses I knew I shouldn't have given you that power...
BLAST REALITY
BURST IT INTO SHREDS
BANISHMENT THIS WORLD!
Judgment Lucifer (I'm shooting fire now)
 
I think i'll keep going with this. No Cake, no osu!, no Anime AND no Internetzzz!!! What now? :3

Fixed.


What do you think about the word "dabes" and how would you have pronounced it if no one had ever told you it was pronounced "daybs"?
 
Last edited:
Fixed.


What do you think about the word "dabes" and how would you have pronounced it if no one had ever told you it was pronounced "daybs"?

Or the new word Fraurrix came up with, dawors.
 
Hello everyone. I've been playing dod:s on and off for a few years.

I joined eGO recently and love the atmosphere here.

After DLing TF2 and doing the tutorials last night I'm ready to get owned.......:laugh:

Two questions for spidEY.

1. What tags should i use to find eGO servers in the list?

2. I'm planning to use demo and attack engineer builds. Is that a good strategy for a beginner?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top