- Joined
- Jan 24, 2011
- Messages
- 1,434
Today marks my two years in eGO. I've seen a lot of you young e's and eG's move up in the ranks and make us very proud as well as several old veterans leaving for their own specific reasons. I've seen a lot of things during my years here and I can't say that these weren't the best two years I've had. I've worked my hardest to get from e to eG and finally up to where I stand now, eGO, and I'll always remember everything about these two years. But, alas, everything has its flaws and downsides; Even in my absence in the past couple of weeks, I have stayed in touch with a group of close friends in this clan and kept our connections tight and secure. I've always known whats been going on even when I wasn't present to be notified straight away so this brings me to my next point. In two years I have watched this clan change in many ways. Ever since i was a wee lad with the rank of eG, I began watching closely to the way things were run. I kept the rules of our servers to heart and eventually realized that different divisions admin differently.
At first this didn't bother me in the least, but as time went on I realized that there would be things that shouldn't have been done even if the divisions admin slightly differently. Nonetheless, I still hung on knowing that DoD was the best division to be in this clan. But now, looking back on it all with a rational state of mind and a better understanding of different situations, I've realized that this clan has changed, along with this division, for something not better. I remember back when everything was run in a way that was almost flawless and no one really caused a reason to complain but, unfortunately, that is the past.
Today I mark on the records my two years of dedicated service to the eGO Day of Defeat: Source Division as well as my departure from said organization and division. You guys have been a wonderful part of my life and there are several of you that I will never forget because of your major impact in my life.
Anni, you've poked fun at me many times and showed me that we can all insult each other and not actually mean anything hurtful; You've cheered me up when I was having a bad day; You've been there when I needed help; And you've been a great guy to hang out with.
Compton, You've been a pain that makes me laugh. Honestly, you're one of the coolest guys I know just due to your attitude and your view on life. In some of my darkest moments, you've given me advice in your own goofy way that's helped me through it. I'll always owe you for those bits of help and your friendship.
Nuke, You've been one of the guys that I could go to and throw out a random topic to and get a whole conversation started out of thin air. No matter how much you tell me, however, I won't be joining the Airforce anytime soon. Thank you for your service, your help whenever I needed it, and your longtime friendship.
Gaming, You've suffered through my many annoying questions of programming and assistance in such things and I can't thank you enough for not telling me to just leave you alone. You're a hell of a guy and an extremely creative person.
Hardware, This better be you in no more than 2 years: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88tNh76Iz-8[/ame]
(Video or it didn't happen)
Dutch, You've been a hell of a guy to go to about random stuff and the kind of guy with fantastic ideas many of us wouldn't listen to. Do OP:X proud and keep up the good work.
Chuck, You've been the best friend I've had in this clan. Ever since we were e's, we've been neck and neck, competing and learning together. I'm glad you were the one to make it to the next step and get Advisor. You're one of the best members I know due to your determination and detailed understanding of everything you do. If there's anyone in this division that is a model admin, you'd be one. You've had my back and helped me through a lot of tough situations that, honestly, if you weren't around for, I'd be pretty bad in life standings. Keep doing this division good and don't stop being the best member I've grown with.
And finally, Meg, You've been the most help of all when it comes to any problems I've had. You've been the best person to talk to weather it be eGO related or real life drama. My life several months back was a train wreck that was put back in motion thanks to you and i can never thank you enough for everything you've done for me. You're the one person that anyone can approach and instantly trust you 100000000% (Except maybe C-Whit). Thank you for making my life be much better and helping me with every single problem that arises.
Now, for those of you that were not given a loving nostalgic paragraph, I have something to tell you, and please pay close attention to what I'm about to say:
Thank you all for two years of love and fun.
-Sonic
These are my Famous Last Words...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs[/ame]
At first this didn't bother me in the least, but as time went on I realized that there would be things that shouldn't have been done even if the divisions admin slightly differently. Nonetheless, I still hung on knowing that DoD was the best division to be in this clan. But now, looking back on it all with a rational state of mind and a better understanding of different situations, I've realized that this clan has changed, along with this division, for something not better. I remember back when everything was run in a way that was almost flawless and no one really caused a reason to complain but, unfortunately, that is the past.
Today I mark on the records my two years of dedicated service to the eGO Day of Defeat: Source Division as well as my departure from said organization and division. You guys have been a wonderful part of my life and there are several of you that I will never forget because of your major impact in my life.
Anni, you've poked fun at me many times and showed me that we can all insult each other and not actually mean anything hurtful; You've cheered me up when I was having a bad day; You've been there when I needed help; And you've been a great guy to hang out with.
Compton, You've been a pain that makes me laugh. Honestly, you're one of the coolest guys I know just due to your attitude and your view on life. In some of my darkest moments, you've given me advice in your own goofy way that's helped me through it. I'll always owe you for those bits of help and your friendship.
Nuke, You've been one of the guys that I could go to and throw out a random topic to and get a whole conversation started out of thin air. No matter how much you tell me, however, I won't be joining the Airforce anytime soon. Thank you for your service, your help whenever I needed it, and your longtime friendship.
Gaming, You've suffered through my many annoying questions of programming and assistance in such things and I can't thank you enough for not telling me to just leave you alone. You're a hell of a guy and an extremely creative person.
Hardware, This better be you in no more than 2 years: [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88tNh76Iz-8[/ame]
(Video or it didn't happen)
Dutch, You've been a hell of a guy to go to about random stuff and the kind of guy with fantastic ideas many of us wouldn't listen to. Do OP:X proud and keep up the good work.
Chuck, You've been the best friend I've had in this clan. Ever since we were e's, we've been neck and neck, competing and learning together. I'm glad you were the one to make it to the next step and get Advisor. You're one of the best members I know due to your determination and detailed understanding of everything you do. If there's anyone in this division that is a model admin, you'd be one. You've had my back and helped me through a lot of tough situations that, honestly, if you weren't around for, I'd be pretty bad in life standings. Keep doing this division good and don't stop being the best member I've grown with.
And finally, Meg, You've been the most help of all when it comes to any problems I've had. You've been the best person to talk to weather it be eGO related or real life drama. My life several months back was a train wreck that was put back in motion thanks to you and i can never thank you enough for everything you've done for me. You're the one person that anyone can approach and instantly trust you 100000000% (Except maybe C-Whit). Thank you for making my life be much better and helping me with every single problem that arises.
Now, for those of you that were not given a loving nostalgic paragraph, I have something to tell you, and please pay close attention to what I'm about to say:
You people ARE the division. YOU make this a fantastic place to be. YOU control how this division goes in the future because YOU ARE the future. Consider this a final request: Make this division the way it used to be. Be the best members and admins you can possibly be and be proud to be a member of the greatest division in eGO history.
Thank you all for two years of love and fun.
-Sonic
These are my Famous Last Words...
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bbTtPL1jRs[/ame]
Last edited:























.



