Post Your Car

Status
Not open for further replies.
the USDM BMWs are made in South Carolina.. They only ship parts from Europe. The shell and drive line are manufactured in SC.. Doesn't mean the parts were forged/pressed/broke/welded/painted here. Just means the cars are assembled here. The only way to get a Dutch BMW is to order it from the Bavarian market..

Oh and i drive a Dodge Charger as well. Mine is a 2007.. I'll post pictures when i have one worth posting lol.. right now it's lacking a wash, as Indiana has nothing but nice weather for 30 minutes followed by a rainstorm so it's kinda a waste of time to wash your car..

I used to have a 2001 Lexus IS300 but the transmission crapped out on the way to the dealership so i was kinda forced to buy this heavy monster of a car so i wouldn't be abandoned lol.. Gotta get to work and such eh?
 
Last edited:
Waiting for my licence, this is what I'm going to drive!
xq9m8.jpg


Opel Manta B 1978
 
We don't see Opel's here in the States... granted most of them have other GM variants that we drive, but I like their styling a lot! Same thing with Vauxhaul or Holden. I like them better than their Chevy / Buick counterpart. Some of the stuff we don't even get either :(
 
We don't see Opel's here in the States... granted most of them have other GM variants that we drive, but I like their styling a lot! Same thing with Vauxhaul or Holden. I like them better than their Chevy / Buick counterpart. Some of the stuff we don't even get either :(

Haha. There is around 3 same model Opels in my city, gets some looks when you drive it. :)
 
My 04 Tundra with 150K miles on it.

Why do i drive a 9 year old truck with that many miles? Cause it runs just FINE and it's been paid off for several years. That no payment goes a LONG way.

I did, as a birthday present to myself, put some new rims on it yesterday and ordered a bull bar.

May_17_2013_zps9aa0cf31.jpg
 
The latest edition to my fleet. I traded in my 10 year old Civic for a 20 year old Jeep. That makes sense, right? ;)

2zfu352.jpg


2vb7toj.jpg
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top