Poll time! What's your favorite event(s)?

What are your favorite events?

  • Around the World

    Points: 5 9.6%
  • Black Mesa Sunday

    Points: 26 50.0%
  • Class vs Class

    Points: 12 23.1%
  • Dodgeball

    Points: 20 38.5%
  • Dog Tag Scrim

    Points: 24 46.2%
  • General Fun Events (Monday Madness, Wacky Wednesday, Finally Friday, etc.)

    Points: 16 30.8%
  • Karaoke Night

    Points: 23 44.2%
  • Meet 'n' Greet

    Points: 9 17.3%
  • Minigame Night

    Points: 8 15.4%
  • Prophunt

    Points: 16 30.8%
  • Road Trip

    Points: 7 13.5%
  • Royal Rumble

    Points: 13 25.0%
  • Saxton Hale

    Points: 16 30.8%
  • Special Maps (Warpath, Egypt, etc)

    Points: 16 30.8%

  • Total voters
    52
Dogtag scrim, Road Trips, Karaoke nights and the sniper events I always miss when you guys play on my map :( (I wish we still did highlander events) I'm kinda bord of all the other events, I usually leave halfway through because I'm all burned out after about 30 minutes of the same thing...
 
Dodgeball, Saxton hale, and the TFC Nights. Gotta love me some old TFC maps.
 
Would love to do an event but the only time one has been on during my playing time it was full.
 
I see no medieval Monday. IT IS NOT THE SAME AS MONDAY MADNESS.

But yes, Medieval Monday is dabes event.
 
karaoke night is dabes because singing is funny

im just joking you are all great at singing don't hurt me
 
Dog tag scrim / highlander! =D

Highlander pugs can be added in with the new beginner group coming in as well, highlander events should be more popular. We had trouble with them because we could never get a full 18.
 
Back
Top