MARK YOUR CALENDERS.
We will be having an introductory meeting on Ventrilo this Wednesday, June 12 from 8EST/7CST-9EST/8CST.
This will be much like the one we did when we first started this, so you don't HAVE to attend if you know what this is all about. However, if you are new or need to learn more, please attend! See you there!
SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE
Yes, this is still going on today. However, there will be a time change due to plan of events. The new time is at 9PM EST/ 8PM CST
Hope you can make it out!
8 and 9 pm EST? As in two meetings or a typo? Or will they somehow take place simultaneously thus rending a hole in the fabric of time/space and ending the universe!?
URGENT
The class has been pushed back an hour due to colliding with our already scheduled eGO event. Now it will be in vent at 10PM EST/ 9PM CST
I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope more people can make it due to this time change rather than less
Double UGH! I pushed back my meet-up to 9 to make the change time @ 8 & now ..
Guess it wasn't meant to be tonight sorry -Trauma- , but i tried
When will these sessions be held??
Also, keep an eye out on the forums, I will be scheduling a scrim for us to kick off our series of events sometime early next week ^-^