Casual Beginner Comp Official (for now) Thread

I'm not actually sure if anyone reads the first post, but you might as well update up there too. Just so you have MORE WORK. (But good job already :D)
 
MARK YOUR CALENDERS.

We will be having an introductory meeting on Ventrilo this Wednesday, June 12 from 8EST/7CST-9EST/8CST.

This will be much like the one we did when we first started this, so you don't HAVE to attend if you know what this is all about. However, if you are new or need to learn more, please attend! See you there!

This is still happening, correct ?
 
SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE

Yes, this is still going on today. However, there will be a time change due to plan of events. The new time is at 9PM EST/ 8PM CST

Hope you can make it out!
 
Last edited:
8 and 9 pm EST? As in two meetings or a typo? Or will they somehow take place simultaneously thus rending a hole in the fabric of time/space and ending the universe!?
 
SUPER DUPER IMPORTANT UPDATE

Yes, this is still going on today. However, there will be a time change due to plan of events. The new time is at 9PM EST/ 8PM CST

Hope you can make it out!

Ugh, the time change might be an issue for me tonight, I'll try my best to rearrange things to be there but the late notice might prevent that.
 
I'd like to be in this.. At some point.. And beat up peppers and wilsons teams!
 
URGENT

The class has been pushed back an hour due to colliding with our already scheduled eGO event. Now it will be in vent at 10PM EST/ 9PM CST

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope more people can make it due to this time change rather than less
 
URGENT

The class has been pushed back an hour due to colliding with our already scheduled eGO event. Now it will be in vent at 10PM EST/ 9PM CST

I am very sorry for the inconvenience, and I hope more people can make it due to this time change rather than less

Double UGH! I pushed back my meet-up to 9 to make the change time @ 8 & now ..
Guess it wasn't meant to be tonight sorry -Trauma- , but i tried
 
Double UGH! I pushed back my meet-up to 9 to make the change time @ 8 & now ..
Guess it wasn't meant to be tonight sorry -Trauma- , but i tried


It's no worry. I'll inform you on everything some other time. You already know the premise behind it already, so you should be good.
 
There was an introductory meeting yesterday, for those of you wondering.

Also, keep an eye out on the forums, I will be scheduling a scrim for us to kick off our series of events sometime early next week ^-^
 
Back
Top