Summer Scrim Tourney

Wednesday and Sunday are great not sure abut Saturday during the day, kind of a bad time during the summer for most is my guess.

I hope I dont get put back on night work.:mad:
 
This will be a lot of fun if we get more people to join. Good opportunity for Cushy to make some sick frag videos!
 
My work schedule makes this all but impossible.

:frown::cursing::facewall: #saddangle :frown::cursing::facewall:
 
This will be a lot of fun if we get more people to join. Good opportunity for Cushy to make some sick frag videos!

HAHA if I can against you guys, might be the other way around!!

BTW if you guys can this will be a great time to record just incase you guys get some nice shots I can put it in the eGO frag video :D
 
I signed up but I'm afraid that Saturday will be bad for me too. But I am really looking forward to it. I had a lot of fun playing in the Halloween event.
 
*NEW TIME FOR SATURDAY MATCH*

Due to a large number of players not being able to make it to the Saturday match, it is being re-scheduled to 7pm Eastern.
 
Is this limited to only eGO members? If not I can try to invite some other players over with their own teams so that there are more teams to play against.

Also, I am not sure if this is a good idea or not, but if you do invite other players over and they agree to play, you may want to have rules about them stacking teams and equally dividing them to new teams that are just starting out so that it is more enjoyable for everyone.

Join eGO! Referred by: wewo
 
Signed up. Sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I can take part with you. Thank you for your consideration.

kuT
 
*SCHEDULE CHANGE*

The Wednesday matches are being re-scheduled to Monday. Time will be the same, 8pm Eastern.
 
Aw... I'd be able to make Monday and Saturday matches, but I work 'till 8:30 EST on Sundays, though. D:
 

Latest posts

Back
Top