Dog Tag Scrim! - e & eG vs. eGO

Lets see if this class of e/eGs is as good as mine was :) Best of luck to all, I am away but if its streamed/recorded ill watch
 
I wrecked Pzycho 1v1 solly only
Now let's wreck the rest of his friends :)

I've been working on my MG, gonna get as many kills as I can
 
This is how I imagine the dog tag scrim going

tumblr_mmyvo5uSjC1qjbzy0o1_500.gif


a.k.a this is going to be a very good scrim
 
Last edited:
I'm...I'm missing the scrim! I officially hate family vacations :(
 
This is gonna be my dog tag scrim theme for this one (a.k.a listen to this on repeat until we win):

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjYh1mBUe7s[/ame]
 
I'm off the forum for one day! My god! One day and I miss a whole event!

Why doesn't anyone put a notification on any of the steam groups? For 4 years I have never been to a dog tag scrim event T_T

Dog Tag is tonight...
 
Ok, I am hoping to get back to Colorado at around 6:00

So MAYBE I can make this scrim and watch
 
Due to the large number of recent promotions, the Dog Tag Scrim will now be e & eG vs. eGO.

Who: VP :3 and Rdinator
When: Wednesday July 3rd, 8PM CST/ 9PM EST
Where: TF2 Events Server - IP - 174.36.38.40:27015
Password: asuna
Attendees: All ranked members

Don't know about others but I just now saw this "edit". BTW what map is being played?
 

Latest posts

Back
Top