
I'm off the forum for one day! My god! One day and I miss a whole event!
Why doesn't anyone put a notification on any of the steam groups? For 4 years I have never been to a dog tag scrim event T_T
This is gonna be my dog tag scrim theme for this one (a.k.a listen to this on repeat until we win):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjYh1mBUe7s

Yes, Os listen to this so you don't hear the game![]()
I listen to music over game noise all the time....Yes, Os listen to this so you don't hear the game![]()
Due to the large number of recent promotions, the Dog Tag Scrim will now be e & eG vs. eGO.
Who: VP :3 and Rdinator
When: Wednesday July 3rd, 8PM CST/ 9PM EST
Where: TF2 Events Server - IP - 174.36.38.40:27015
Password: asuna
Attendees: All ranked members
ATTENTION
The map will be the classic obscure as we have always done in the past. You can download it here, and it is cp_obscure_rc5.
This map Puke
Thanks, sure would be nice if all the changes" would also be edited/updated on the original post
Thanks, sure would be nice if all the changes" would also be edited/updated on the original post