Worst TF2 Player Ever

Halloween

Rookie
Joined
Jul 4, 2013
Messages
70
I spent the last ten minutes yelling at a spy in harvest using the enforcer and now I need a new mouse.
Teach me how to be a good soldier.
 
Ah, enforcers. Brings back memories.

So you want to learn soldier? The best thing you can do is spend less time asking for a secret technique and start catching up to Wilson in hours played.
 
Ah, enforcers. Brings back memories.

So you want to learn soldier? The best thing you can do is spend less time asking for a secret technique and start catching up to Wilson in hours played.

I guess i'll catch up soon. I wake up at around 3 am and play tf2/skyrim till I go to sleep at like 4pm
 
Liberty launcher, oh wait it got nerfed, liberty launcher

It's still op in my opinion, so I still use it :D
 
Liberty launcher, oh wait it got nerfed, liberty launcher

It's still op in my opinion, so I still use it :D

I do decent with the black box, only thing is when I do my harvest rollout I usually either fail since I only get three rockets or dont even get a kill because I need to re-load.
 
Shoot 2 reload one shoot 1 reload then now you can either kill the guy or you have 2 rockets... You should be atleast 45hp up.
 
Just choose him and play. You'll get better and better quick since soldier is one of the easy classes.
 

Latest posts

Back
Top