My Request

Status
Not open for further replies.

ReZZy

I made one post
Joined
Jun 30, 2013
Messages
12
I know that we already have rules set as far as language in the server goes, but i feel like there are some things that are allowed that shouldn't be. I am a man of religion, and there is one phrase that gets tossed around like its nothing, and that's "god damn." I honestly hate even typing that in this thread but i feel it needs to be out there. I hate to be this guy that wants the rules changed for his own personal gaming, but I'm afraid that if i just let this slide, i will have to resign from eGO and not play in the servers anymore. That is exactly how strong i feel about it, and you hope you guys take great consideration in what i have said, because I know that I'm not the only one out there. I'm just that one that decided to take action.
Thank you eGO members for your time, and being a great clan family to me.

-ReZZy-
 
I respect that you voiced your opinion, but I don't want to get involved in something like this again on the forums. So I'll just say good luck! - you're going to need it.
 
I respect that you voiced your opinion, but I don't want to get involved in something like this again on the forums. So I'll just say good luck! - you're going to need it.

Looks like I won't be making popcorn this time huh....
 
Looks like I won't be making popcorn this time huh....

images
 
I doubt there is much to discuss, eGO's language rules have been established and tweaked years ago. Our language rules are strict compared nearly every other server. Rez, you will have to try to ignore language you do not like.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top