My Mom Plays Team Fortress 2!

Shiznoe

EGO Is My Life!
Joined
Jan 17, 2011
Messages
5,903
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQU1RtcdVRI&feature=youtu.be[/ame]

Leave a like, comment, and subscribe if you enjoyed the video!​
 
Last edited:
I cant even watch it(The Great Wall is too high). But there will be some awkward moments if your mom plays tf2.
 
XD I found this very entertaining.

Next time turn on pyrovision! I'm sure your mom would've enjoyed that better. No icky blood and such. :D
 
So this is why the enemy team was failing so hard


Oey killed a mom many times.. How could he...


I feel kinda bad for being the cause of so many of her deaths?


And yes. Pyrovision would have been much better. Then bubbles could have been involved
 
I didn't watch the video to the end... But I will... Someday.
Your mom never played TF2 before + She doesn't take the offline practice + She chooses Demo for the first time playing = Not the best combination
 
I didn't watch the video to the end... But I will... Someday.
Your mom never played TF2 before + She doesn't take the offline practice + She chooses Demo for the first time playing = Not the best combination

I know it wasn't the best, but I wanted her to play what she wanted to and get a feel for the game for a while then switch her.
 
haha, i couldnt get my mom to play a game in a million years (other than super mario bros 3 the old version)
 

Latest posts

Back
Top